70.00%
B
10.00%
C
10.00%
D
10.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Wow xD Ill try to do this, but my voice sounds like a 20 year old man.

Hopefully Ill find the time
Im in (again). Good to be back
I could throw in a small prize for the winner Smile
Guys, the deadline will arrive sooner than you think! hurry lol
Prize? sounds cool, but I'd do it just for fun XP
You weren't supposed to post it dude. It said in the OP to PM it to either of the Insomniac's.
Yes, please send it in a private message.

Do not post the entries here, it counters the whole point of the fair voting!
Update: I've gotten like 4 entries so far, I hope everyone is sending them to both Insomnniacs, haha. If not, that's alright we'll figure it out but please if you haven't already entered, there is still loads of time!
hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeya five more days to enter!
Guys, 2 more days!!! get those entries in lol can't wait to hear all the entries Grin
I have a slight problem. I've been trying to upload it onto Soundcloud, but it's stuck at 19.8, out of 19.9mb. I've tried several times. I can't use audioboo, because my recording is too long. So... um... HELP! EDIT: I fixed it!
Man, wish I was able to record. Damn microphone not working.

Oh well...
last day and some hours to have your entries handed messaged to either me or the other insomniac, good luck Smile
Alright we will get the results out as soon as possible! Thanks to everyone who participated or tried to!
Hello everyone, the entries are now posted in the updated version of the OP (first post/opening post). Take some time to listen and vote! The voting closes on the 30th of November 2013 and the winner will be contacted for shipping details to receive their little something!
My Dound Quality is terrible I wish I had An mike to record It with.
Wow, good job guys. I will vote a little later, thanks insomniacs for making a season 2!
Well the poll has timed out so congratulations to the singer of entry A! Please contact me through private message to discuss shipping details of your small token of appreciation.