WBO GFX Tournament The 4th! Round 2!

Anything related to water. GDL!
Just sent my entry and waiting for the BiG dAy!
AHH!!!! Damn it!! Didn't go on WBO to me, Gotta send mine tonight!!!

Get prepared focus Smile!!
Hey Cygnus. Did RAW send his entry yet? Anyway, I should be sending my entry soon.
(Apr. 24, 2012  9:23 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Hey Cygnus. Did RAW send his entry yet? Anyway, I should be sending my entry soon.

Nope. Not yet.
Forgot to post that I sent my entry a few hours ago.
(Apr. 24, 2012  7:19 PM)Cygnus Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  9:23 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Hey Cygnus. Did RAW send his entry yet? Anyway, I should be sending my entry soon.

Nope. Not yet.

Can I have an extension? I was away April 19 until April 23.
(Apr. 25, 2012  10:16 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Can I have an extension? I was away April 19 until April 23.

Yeah, ok.

i just sent my entry Smile
When is Round 2?
I've received no entry from Sytric XZ and he hasn't been online, so they get an absolute zero and I'll give Mars a 3? Fair? Also, neither did the participants of battle 2 and 3, so all 5 get a zero.

EDIT: Nevermind about BP. She got an extension.
^ Didn't I ask for an extension? I have until today.
Sent my entry in! Just in time. It's 11 PM here.
So all the entries are in, When are the next battles...Sytrixz or beyboost better have come online next battle, and I better start when you notify us of the next battle.
(May. 03, 2012  10:32 AM)NaLu Wrote: So all the entries are in, When are the next battles...Sytrixz or beyboost better have come online next battle, and I better start when you notify us of the next battle.

Yeah, don't forget about Whattzer and BeyBladeExtreme! I need all entries next time. If I don't get them next time, I'll have to completely disqualify them!

EDIT: Round 2 UP!
I'm against Xyo...this should be fun. When you say "hope", you mean the immaterial thing right? If so, great! I really "hoped" I would get that theme.
What if Whatzzer dont give his entry?(cuz he is not online from many days!) I will aslo get a zero?