WBO Event Banner

I am making our event banner available to everyone who would like to use it for their WBO-sanctioned tournaments. It's a 2.5' x 6' banner that can be printed on tarpaulin and displayed at your event. You can modify the file to include your playgroup's logo below.

Here's what the banner looks like:

You can download the hi-res file here.

I've also included a hi-res file on an A3-size paper that you can print out with the name of your event and just plaster over the tarpaulin. You may download the file here.
Dang, that's nice! Great job! Just wondering, is the part where it is like steel customizable, like a brick wall, or something like that?

Otherwise, great job! this would be a good advertiser for the WBO at tournaments.
(May. 28, 2012  12:58 PM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Dang, that's nice! Great job! Just wondering, is the part where it is like steel customizable, like a brick wall, or something like that?

Otherwise, great job! this would be a good advertiser for the WBO at tournaments.
The A3 section is just a portion of the steel. I can upload a layered .psd file so organizers can make their own textures. Let me do that, and I'll upload when i'm done.

EDIT: The layered .psd file can be downloaded here (80.2 Mb)
Nice job zionson
This looks absolutely marvelous Zio, I just wish that you could have made it earlier for my tournament today Tongue_out
Coool!!! Seriously this should be considered by the WBO.I wonder how long it took you to do this.
(Jun. 02, 2012  5:57 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Coool!!! Seriously this should be considered by the WBO.I wonder how long it took you to do this.
Most tournaments should have this now
Good effort and it looks great but any tourney outside won't be able to use for at least 2 reasons(this is the point where I get called negative for pointing out a fact).