32.35%
I know about credits and have claimed a prize before
8.82%
I know about credits but not botherd
2.94%
I do not know about credits
38.24%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
Hi, while reading the rules I have picked up on this credit campaign A.K.A, "Search for Quertz".

Do anybody actually use their credits to claim prizes and do some of you actually even know about these. If you have no idea it is easily found in the rules. If I get any credits then I think I might say up for the Quertz.

Anyway, what are your thought on credits. Please elaborate on your post. Posts which are less then one sentence will not be encouraged at all.

So I guess the rest is all up to you guys...
This is really really similar to the face discussion... We have drawing contest, tourneys, and AMV contests. Those are credits? Plus the Quetz thingy was back in 10 summer if I recall.
If I am not mistaken it is still going on right? I know you get faces boosters from contests but heard nothing about credits. I guess it is quite similar but with a different concept.
Yes, Quest for Quetz is still going on. I'll have enough credits by the end of the month to get one.
Close this.. SHHH. We cant let anyone know. Hardly any actually knows about it. Keep it to ourselves!
Hmm...well I won't get any until Saturday, and that is if I can make it.

By the end of next month my cousin should have 4-6, so he is far from getting Quertz but then again he might get a face booster.

Anyway enjot your Quertz if you do get one.

EDIT: True the Quertz may run out, but people will want to see what "The Secret Prize is" xD
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:35 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Yes, Quest for Quetz is still going on. I'll have enough credits by the end of the month to get one.

Not Before me MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAa!!
I've received an Aquila face for my exchange of credits - I was pretty happy since it is one of my favourite Beyblades.
Guessing that you then claimed for the Diamond booster, am I right?

I think most people will work their way up or down, never start from the middle, just a random thought.
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:04 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: Guessing that you then claimed for the Diamond booster, am I right?

I think most people will work their way up or down, never start from the middle, just a random thought.

Well my thinking was; too many people are ahead of me on credits when I first attended a tournament so i'll just convert all my credits I earn to normal faces. Also, I'm buy my own beyblades online/have access to the products in the prize list, so i'll let other people claim them. It gives people who can't afford to spend too much on beyblade or those that can't access Takara Tomy products a chance.
well I am going to work my way down, and then when I do get a down to the end, I will just continuously claim for face boosters.
I could have claimed a Quetzalcoatl long ago, but I already have two, so I just redeemed 15 for the Prize Hunter Face (didn't claim a booster either). Now I'm two credits away from having enough for my second Prize Hunter Face. Cool
How do you actually redeem credits?
(Apr. 26, 2011  3:45 AM)Shippudenface Wrote: How do you actually redeem credits?

Contact a Committee Member.
Thank you, I think i'll wait til I have some more.
I'm just going to redeem DIAMOND Booster after DIAMOND Booster...
Smile
Where can I find a list of what you can redeem? I couldn't find anything when I searched. Also you earn credits by doing AMV's and stuff like that, or do you have to win the contest to actually get credits? Thanks Tongue_out
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=23

All the info is on the Help Page ^
(Apr. 26, 2011  6:40 PM)Guardian Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=23
This is the credit link

Thank you Guardian. :c well carp. I can't ever go to any tourneys, let alone set them up and earn some credits. Oh well. Thanks for the info though!
(Apr. 26, 2011  6:41 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  6:40 PM)Guardian Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=23
This is the credit link

Thank you Guardian. :c well carp. I can't ever go to any tourneys, let alone set them up and earn some credits. Oh well. Thanks for the info though!
Yes, you can. All you have to do is get 8 beybladers. Just tell your friends to pitch in for it. The WBO will reimburse you for prizes. So let's say you get 8 friends and you all pay the one-time fee. It's only $5 and they have a chance to win a prize from Japan (use this to entice them to play).

Random Booster 7 (Beat Lynx booster, about $20) is the first prize and only prize. You order it first, run the tournament, and keep the receipt. Once the committee deems the tournament as success, and you've sent them the money, they will reimburse you. You just need a Japanese stadium and a knowledge of the WBO's rules.

Even if you find 8 friends, as soon as your tournament is approved, more people will magically show up.
(Apr. 27, 2011  1:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  6:41 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
This is the credit link

Yes, you can. All you have to do is get 8 beybladers. Just tell your friends to pitch in for it. The WBO will reimburse you for prizes. So let's say you get 8 friends and you all pay the one-time fee. It's only $5 and they have a chance to win a prize from Japan (use this to entice them to play).

Random Booster 7 (Beat Lynx booster, about $20) is the first prize and only prize. You order it first, run the tournament, and keep the receipt. Once the committee deems the tournament as success, and you've sent them the money, they will reimburse you. You just need a Japanese stadium and a knowledge of the WBO's rules.

Even if you find 8 friends, as soon as your tournament is approved, more people will magically show up.
Really? I could probably do that! Only problem is - I don't have a Japanese stadium, and I haven't gone over all the rules in the WBO rulebook :v But I have almost enough for a stadium, so soon maybe I can do one. Thanks Deikailo! Grin
If you have any more questions or need helping with specifics about hosting one, PM me.

What's really cool about hosting a tournament is you get a credit for that alone. You get a second credit for attending and if you manage to win a majority of your matches, you get a third.

Even though I've never won any of my own tournaments, I still walk away with 2 or 3 credits each time.
Yup Deikailo is the Credit Girl =P. She might pass Kei's credits one day and become the "Female Kei". Lol xD I got one credit for 3rd place but getting more soon later in the summer! =P. Cause right now galaxy and I are planning our own MD tourney XD
You got 1 credit for third, 1 for winning a majority of your matches, and 1 for attending so you got three total.