WBO Comic Strip - Idea Box!

Ok make one about tornado beys and how it hits a hasbro hater besides ragiekio because you already did him on the street while that person was walking then the hater starts complaining and starts being annoying then the hater challenges him with basalt horogium and then the tornado bey wins and the hater explodes. you can do me as the hater if you want.
Another idea of mine - do a comic featuring Upray 231-ay. Translate from Piglatin, I typed that way so he don't return.
Why Zeox left the WBO, What REALLY happened. If this gets picked, Ill PM you the script.
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:15 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Another idea of mine - do a comic featuring Upray 231-ay. Translate from Piglatin, I typed that way so he don't return.
ABLETAY!!!
Sorry, I had to.
Didn't he do one already?
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:08 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Why Zeox left the WBO, What REALLY happened. If this gets picked, Ill PM you the script.

Yeah, right when his story was getting good...
I haz two ideas that is my opinion are funny (then again I have no sense of humor) anyway. First idea relates to MFB tv show story line. Gingas dad comes back (as pheonix) and tells ginga that he survived the attack from ryuga. Ginga does not beloved his dad could be alive and thinks it is ryuga dressed as his dad so kills his farther (gun, knife. Take your pick) but just with some jokes added like ginger saying "bye bye ryuga" with a evil smile. Idea 2: ginga logs on to the WBO to see if he is in the new comic he sees that he isn't and takes a bit of a rage out on you (ink). Hope you liked the ideas, critics welcome but no nasty comments pls Smile
Apoliges for it all being so cramped together Typing on iPod I very anoying. I blame hasbro
Ink. is sort of in a coma-like state here now..
Never got a comic book with me in it, I must go weep. Unhappy

By the way, Raven, the cool part about these comics is how it relates to the users and isn't about the anime or manga. :V
(Oct. 27, 2011  3:20 AM)Dan Wrote: Ink. is sort of in a coma-like state here now..
Never got a comic book with me in it, I must go weep. Unhappy

By the way, Raven, the cool part about these comics is how it relates to the users and isn't about the anime or manga. :V

You mean apart from the fact that half the comics contain ginga right? And I don't like my 1st idea anymore I only like the one with ginga being on the wbo and raging that he isn't in the new comic
I don't know probably not the best idea but maybe Kai and Ginga fighting over whose cape is better.