WBO Authorized Beyblade Dealer Program!

We are proud to announce the beginning of a new exciting program: the WBO Authorized Beyblade Dealers!

In simple terms, we have established a solid contact with well-known online stores, in order to help everybody on the World Beyblade Organization have access to imported Beyblade products more easily! The first two amazing shops are theINtoy and dimsum2u!

Believe us, only awesome offers come out of these affiliations:

With theINtoy

A special discount group has been opened! The Committee will select volunteers who are really interested in purchasing from theINtoy, and the email address they used to register on theINtoy will be added to the discount group within one or two days of it being sent. Note that there will be a selection only because we want to make sure people do not register here only to get the discount: that’s not fair!

The World Beyblade Organization is now an official affiliate with theINtoy: this means that links to their Beyblade products will be added in the proper topics, and if a visitor clicks on that link and orders the item, we get a certain percentage of the sale! This will help us in our goal to give back as much money as possible to tournament organizers to support them with prizes and other expenses.

theINtoy offers us the amazing privilege of adding our users’ product reviews to their own website! A new section will be added on every product page on theINtoy called “The WBO says”: this will basically be full of reviews that you will have submitted and that we will have forwarded them. You can see those reviews as smaller Beywiki articles if you want.

theINtoy has been with the Beyblade community almost since the beginning, and a very strong link was formed along the years, especially during the suspension of the toyline. They keep giving their best for us day after day, so it’s natural to keep saying thank you! theINtoy is a must if you live around Europe, but don’t hesitate to place an order with them even if you live outside that region!

With dimsum2u

The guy keeps giving discounts to members here, so we thought we’d make this official! As often as he can, prices will be updated so they are lower here than they are on his eBay auctions. Contact him directly here to get the best prices!

dimsum2u will also advertise the WBO in emails and pamphlets will be placed in orders he gets, so the message of this awesome community will be spread further and further!

Both stores will keep us updated on new product arrivals and new special prices as much as possible, so keep checking their respective threads:

theINtoy: Authorized Beyblade Dealer
dimsum2u: Authorized Beyblade Dealer

The World Beyblade Organization officially applies a seal of trust on these two Beyblade importers. We hope this will make buying Beyblades online much easier for everybody around the world! To commemorate these affiliations, a new sub-forum has been opened in the Bey Marketplace forum where WBO Authorized Beyblade Dealers will be able to update all World Bladers on their products.
This is so cool guys, good work.
I'm glad to see this come to fruition. Was wondering when you guys were going to announce this.
this is a brilliant idea, keep up the good work WBO!
This is a really cool idea. Grin
I love that it lets users know that they're getting the best deals from a reliable source.
I really hope a lot of you guys take advantage of this program! It should make importing Beyblades more affordable for many Bladers, and in the process it will help us as well! Grin
This is amazing news! Good job!
Wow, keep up the good work!
Awesome plan, but i must make a quote/joke. ''You dimsum, and you lose some''.
(Mar. 23, 2010  12:36 AM)LLawliet435 Wrote: Awesome plan, but i must make a quote/joke. ''You dimsum, and you lose some''.

get out

Honestly, this is great. Great job you guys!
Great guys. Good job!
simply amazing i'm astounded i never thought this would happen
but sure enough i was wrong great job guys!
Great work guys and I thinks this is a fantastic way to get pre HWS when BMF comes to stores.
Great news as i buy most of my gear from these
Man, this is great news and I was thinking of buying stuff from 'theINtoy' as well so this will be a great help. If only I could remember if I have an account on there, I think I do but I'm not sure. Pinching_eyes

Great job on this, it puts us one more step forward to being bigger. Smile
Great news, great work WBO!
This is great! This is really going to help people!
This is great! Good update, this is awesome.
Great idea! I suggested this in a post. But i'm not sure you read it Wink
: D awesome i hope they sell beyblade in montreal : )
Great work Guys!! Your Bringing beyblade back so fast and cool. Go Dark Bull!!!!!!
This is like so awesome.
I wish I had some money Unhappy

But great job Smile