WBO 2009 Face Collection Campaign

I think it's 5 or over refferals
I think my goal is to get the Alexandrite Face.
And/Or Ruby (Birthstone)

But hey, Everyone on the forum has a face, it's the 'Invisible face', gotten for just being a member of the Bey Community. People just aren't looking hard enough.Unsmith
(Feb. 13, 2009  10:41 PM)Crimson Wrote: I think my goal is to get the Alexandrite Face.
And/Or Ruby (Birthstone)

But hey, Everyone on the forum has a face, it's the 'Invisible face', gotten for just being a member of the Bey Community. People just aren't looking hard enough.Unsmith

Ruby and Alexandrite are both very difficult to get ... good luck!

I've actually considered making an Ghost Face but I don't think anyone would get it!
Canadian based, sorry.

Yeah, I looked it up now.

Also, when are these starting from? I noticed that some people already have tourney faces so does that mean you're counting older merits? Because if so, then that's 2/5 for me. Tongue_out

Though I still need to bug them to post more......they should get more interested now we all have MFBs. XD
(Feb. 13, 2009  10:42 PM)Rocky Wrote: Canadian based, sorry.

Also, when are these starting from? I noticed that some people already have tourney faces so does that mean you're counting older merits? Because if so, then that's 2/5 for me. Tongue_out

Though I still need to bug them to post more......they should get more interested now we all have MFBs. XD

Which WBO tournaments have you been to?
(Feb. 13, 2009  10:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2009  10:42 PM)Rocky Wrote: Canadian based, sorry.

Which WBO tournaments have you been to?

Nonononono. I wish I could say I had been to some but alas, I have not. I meant I've gotten 2 people to join the WBO. XD
Ahh. Three more to go!
Faces are gonna be hard to get... I thought Rocky & Giga would of gotten the Lapis Lazuli Face by now
(Feb. 13, 2009  10:56 PM)Driger Wrote: Faces are gonna be hard to get... I thought Rocky & Giga would of gotten the Lapis Lazuli Face by now

Clearly you don't know how it's obtained!
Well at least one award then...
(Feb. 13, 2009  11:28 PM)Driger Wrote: Well at least one award then...

They haven't completed the conditions for any of the awards yet. That's why they have none.
Lapis Lazuli? HAHAHA. That'd be nice but I've got a long way to go. XD I mean.....sure I 'share my knowledge' but I don't have all too much knowledge to share. XD
lol yeah, thanks for the complement though, Driger Grin
This is a good idea is drives people to post and attend events etc etc. Good thinking =D.

But erm where is my face/faces?
(Feb. 14, 2009  12:15 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: This is a good idea is drives people to post and attend events etc etc. Good thinking =D.

But erm where is my face/faces?

I think an Affilitate Face would be good for Espio and Kai-V aswell, for putting time into making their own Beyblade sites Wink
What is the squiggle on the Wyvern Face?
(Feb. 14, 2009  3:36 PM)Rocky Wrote: What is the squiggle on the Wyvern Face?

From what I can see it is a B.

Everybody else has a sponsor face but I don't?
Maybe he didn't realise because you're status was set to affiliate?

Also, if it's a B, does it stand for anything imparticular or just beyblade?
I won a turney in jersey. Between me flashfox anubis and bluzee. Anubis was second. I dont know if you wana count it but it was restricted format HMS
I love the idea. It really is much better than the star system! I don't know if I'll ever get any, but I'll try.

(And I was gone for three days, and you guys have this brilliant idea!)
(Feb. 14, 2009  4:22 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2009  3:36 PM)Rocky Wrote: What is the squiggle on the Wyvern Face?

From what I can see it is a B.

Everybody else has a sponsor face but I don't?

I'd forgotten about your donation. I'll add it now!

Also, the symbol is the emblem from a certain HMS Beyblade ...

(Feb. 14, 2009  5:08 PM)Maz Wrote: I won a turney in jersey. Between me flashfox anubis and bluzee. Anubis was second. I dont know if you wana count it but it was restricted format HMS

I decided not to count it.
(Feb. 14, 2009  4:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: Maybe he didn't realise because you're status was set to affiliate?

Also, if it's a B, does it stand for anything imparticular or just beyblade?

Wyvern DJ emblem (it says 'DJ)

Edit: Woops, I missed Brad's post
Ah okay. I knew there was an HMS with something to do with 'Wyvern' but I knew very little about it. ^^;
The DJ Face (I don't care what the official name is ;p) is the best.
(Feb. 14, 2009  7:47 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ah okay. I knew there was an HMS with something to do with 'Wyvern' but I knew very little about it. ^^;

You will get to learn more, once I am done finishing the article.Wink

Some people are really beginning to rack on the faces (Anubis).