WBO 2009 Face Collection Campaign

(Feb. 12, 2009  6:25 AM)Sega Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2009  6:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2009  6:02 AM)rooneyt Wrote: how much money do we have to donate to get the Royal Face and how do i face the challenge of war

Royal Face is a $10 donation.

Challenge of War ... you can find it without looking too hard.

Shweet do I get mine? Tongue_out_wink

You have it already. Smile
Ok.
brad how about we help you with some ideas for the ones left?
or you wanna do thim alone?
(Feb. 12, 2009  6:38 AM)pegasis Wrote: Ok.
brad how about we help you with some ideas for the ones left?
or you wanna do thim alone?

I already know what they're all for.

If anyone has any suggestions for new ones though, I'll be happy to hear them.
how about something for all metal fight beyblade owners. you know cuz they help by supporting takara and supporting the coming back of beyblade?
(Feb. 12, 2009  6:42 AM)pegasis Wrote: how about something for all metal fight beyblade owners. you now cuz they help by supporting takara and supporting the coming back of beyblade?

That's not really much of an achievement ...

There is something like this, but it's not quite so easy.
Peridot Face: We honor those who honor us.
Rose Gold Face:The rich get richer.

this is confusing Confused
explain plz
(Feb. 12, 2009  6:51 AM)pegasis Wrote: Peridot Face: We honor those who honor us.
Rose Gold Face:The rich get richer.

this is confusing Confused
explain plz

That wouldn't be any fun.

If we ever have a "Face of Silence", you should get it.
My favorite is probably the Face of Soul, right now. I like the colors
8D
I like this Idea more of a Challenge to get them Grin
goes nicely with the whole MFB thing to.
Finally proper awards! This will encourage people to join...
Cool idea Brad Grin
OMG the WBO has become a video game. Eee This is the coolest thing. I feel like a Pokemon Trainer. Grin

I thought I'd miss those cheery stars but these are even prettier. <3 Doubt I'll get any for a while but they're still awesome. Mayeb the Royal face but that's a bit complicated at the moment....

Not too sure about the Face of War as not everyone can attend that but I can live with that.....

Quick question: Who decides who gets the faces? Is it just Brad, Comittee team effort? Is there the option of nominating people?
i think brad. but tbh the choices and the people who got those all deserve them.anyone that knows the forums for a long time will choose the exact same people for those faces.
(Feb. 12, 2009  10:04 AM)Rocky Wrote: OMG the WBO has become a video game. Eee This is the coolest thing. I feel like a Pokemon Trainer. Grin

I thought I'd miss those cheery stars but these are even prettier. <3 Doubt I'll get any for a while but they're still awesome. Mayeb the Royal face but that's a bit complicated at the moment....

Not too sure about the Face of War as not everyone can attend that but I can live with that.....

Quick question: Who decides who gets the faces? Is it just Brad, Comittee team effort? Is there the option of nominating people?

Most of these are really specific and not up for nomination, but for anything else it will be discussed within the committee. I doubt nominations will be accepted.

I plan to make a Face for Spinoff as well. Have patience!
Insanely sick !!!

EDIT: Also my Favourite one is the Soul Face
(Feb. 12, 2009  10:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2009  10:04 AM)Rocky Wrote: OMG the WBO has become a video game. Eee This is the coolest thing. I feel like a Pokemon Trainer. Grin

Most of these are really specific and not up for nomination, but for anything else it will be discussed within the committee. I doubt nominations will be accepted.

I plan to make a Face for Spinoff as well. Have patience!

Haha, okay. Also, if one won two tournaments, would they get two Gold Faces? Or would it just stay as one?
Ohh this royal Face is Smexy; totally diggin the idea. It is definitely better and more unique than the star system. Honestly I am amazed at how much effort and time you put into the site. Thanks a bunch.

PS. I want the face of war and the face of soul!
Faces are a nice way to make people want to be more apart of the community, its like Achievements on the Xbox 360, it makes you want to stick to the end.
Can we have Faces if you contribute to the wiki?
Wow! This idea is great B)
I need to win a WBO tourny Eee
(Feb. 12, 2009  1:39 PM)Giga Wrote: Can we have Faces if you contribute to the wiki?

I like this idea, but since I am not sure what all the faces mean, it might already be one of them.
lol pretty slick idea i guess better than post count stars by far
(Feb. 12, 2009  6:36 PM)Arjun Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2009  1:39 PM)Giga Wrote: Can we have Faces if you contribute to the wiki?

I like this idea, but since I am not sure what all the faces mean, it might already be one of them.

Wink