WANTED: Video Editor for BeyChannel!

The World Beyblade Organization Committee is looking for a competent video editor to help liven up BeyChannel!

Tris has disappeared without a word, so we would like to find someone who can produce videos in the same style as what he had done already. You can see examples of videos he has worked on here :

If it interests you to be the WBO BeyChannel's next video creator star, send a private message to Kai-V with examples of what you can do. It'll help if we can see you reproduce some of the effects observed in the above videos too!
Well, I'm definitley not the guy for the job. My editing skills are awful.

Not sure if he'd want to do it or not, but based on his YouTube videos, I think Meow! would be a great choice.
My school does have Final Cut Pro, so I might be able to do it.
I'm getting Sony Vegas Pro soon so maybe I could if I get the hang of it, although I'm sure someone better will pop up soon.

EDIT: Or immediately after my post Tongue_out
I am up for this. I was proficient at using Sony Vegas and am now using Final Cut Pro.

Those videos seem to be easy to replicate. I would just need the fonts and maybe the source where Tris got the music from (Garageband or his own music?)
I could possibly do this, since my dad can help me lol. Whats in it for us?
(Jul. 11, 2013  3:42 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I could possibly do this, since my dad can help me lol. Whats in it for us?
The pleasure knowing you helped the WBO...
Does everything have to come with a prize ? lol
Lol I was just joking Smile It is a pleasure and Im glad to help Smile
Kai-V Wrote:WBO BeyChannel's next video creator star

lol

(Jul. 11, 2013  3:41 AM)Zanzetsuken Wrote: Those videos seem to be easy to replicate. I would just need the fonts and maybe the source where Tris got the music from (Garageband or his own music?)

I can't remember where exactly Tris got his music from, but we will be able to provide all of the necessary fonts, of course.
I'm interested in doing this, at my school I am in the arts academy for media studies, which consists of Photography, Film making and editing. The editing style shouldn't be hard to replicate. I might try and put Somthing together.
(Jul. 11, 2013  5:37 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2013  3:41 AM)Zanzetsuken Wrote: Those videos seem to be easy to replicate. I would just need the fonts and maybe the source where Tris got the music from (Garageband or his own music?)

I can't remember where exactly Tris got his music from, but we will be able to provide all of the necessary fonts, of course.

If I recall correctly, I believe I got my music from incompetech.com. All the music there are sorted into specific categories under both, genres and feeling. Although, I think other sources would be fitting as well.

EDIT: Oh wait, oops, hi there.
I USE WINDOWS LIVE MOVIE MAKER AND I CAN EDIT VIDEOS FAST AND I MAKE HD VIDEOS
I wish I could help, but movie maker doesn't even come near to what these videos do.
I might want to do it but does tournament videos count to?

Also tell me what program on the computer did he use?
I would be interested. I feel like my editing is efficient. Check out my channel/videos, and I have a giveaway open now: Closes July 20TH.
I wish we get a new and best video editor for our beychannel .
Will the WBO be providing the money to get a good video editor such as Sony Vegas or is it just like Windows Movie Maker. I would be able to do it just if I had a good video editor. If Windows Movie Maker is acceptable I might be able to do it.
(Jul. 12, 2013  4:36 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Will the WBO be providing the money to get a good video editor such as Sony Vegas or is it just like Windows Movie Maker. I would be able to do it just if I had a good video editor. If Windows Movie Maker is acceptable I might be able to do it.

We will not. We're looking for someone who already has the skills/software to produce something like the examples Kai-V posted.
Windows Movie Maker is terrible. The only thing pre-installed which works well is iMovie, for Mac, which is what I use. It's simple to use, and can easily re-produce what has been done (maybe not the spinning transitions though lol).
You think iMovie would make the cut? In that case, I could definitely do this.
I can definitely do this now, I am working on a video for that but what should it be on? A video showing how E230 works or the Gattyaki Shoot or...?
(Jul. 12, 2013  5:20 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: You think iMovie would make the cut? In that case, I could definitely do this.

iMovie is good (I use it for BeyChannel tournament videos and also for the BeyMap video), but you can't reproduce some of the effects seen in the examples with it.
Yeah but is that the only type of thing that we would be doing? In theory we could have multiple editors for particular jobs, such as product announcement, tournament editor, etc.
I Feel Like I Could Do It Grin Kai-V Check Out My Youtube Channel It Looks Pretty Good.