Vulcan Upgraded! MFB Balance Combo? MF Vulcan Horuseus 85CS

(Dec. 17, 2010  4:40 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: That still ISN'T a balance type....
CS is qualified as an attack tip,
so you should use FS or parts that have dual abilities(Dark,SF) to make it become a balance.
Seriously ? CS is just an "attack tip" ? It has no "dual abilities" ? You might want to actually learn something by looking at it ...
Meteo LDrago uh wrong, man stop giving wrong advise, CS is basicly fs with the f part covered in rubber

edit: not you kai-v i ment Meteo LDrago sorry
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:40 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: That still ISN'T a balance type....
CS is qualified as an attack tip,
so you should use FS or parts that have dual abilities(Dark,SF) to make it become a balance.

-Baleeted-

CS is called Coat(ed) Sharp for a reason. It is a sharp (STAMINA) tip surrounded by rubber, for attack purposes. It's basically an FS that works properly. Mine actually performs more like a stamina tip than an attack tip.

A balance blade is not one made from parts classified as balance, but a blade which AS A WHOLE combines attributes of multiple types, to be effective against multiple types (generally, the aim is to at do very, very well against two types, and at least do reasonably well against the third). The parts themselves do not have to be balance types. For example, the best balance type (though currently illegal) uncovered so far is MF Libra CH120RF. That's a defence wheel combined with a purely attack tip. It demolishes attack and stamina beys, and does passably against defense beys.

You should really look up stuff on the beywiki before you post, in future.

(-Edited to actually contribute a bit, now I've gotten past the lolwut stage, however, if it's still too offensive, plz don't ban me kthx, I'm happy to delete it.)
uh well me and kai-v answered seriously,but i think what you said was a bit of spam...
It was more of a useless rant, which didn't help this thread one iota.
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously ? CS is just an "attack tip" ? It has no "dual abilities" ? You might want to actually learn something by looking at it ...

... ROFL...

@ MeteorKing
Reasons why you should stop posting before you learn/know anything
1. wastes space
2. wastes time
3. wastes life (maybe more so ours than yours...)

Things you should do to make your posts better and contribute more.
1. Read
2. Learn
3. Think
4. Type
5. Rethink... to see if it makes sense. (your current posts are an example of what NOT to do)
5. Post

Follow these steps and you should do fine. Oh and just so I stay on topic, its winter break and some serious testing will be done first with gravity then vulcan. Dan I hope you dont mind me testing CS as an attack type bottom also...
I only tested CS as defence because I was wearing it out for Attack, LOL. Toppling WB was not my main priority, until now of course.. Anyway, I shall test CS as attack too, once my LDrago URS comes.. >.< Then I shall have all required attack-type pieces at my disposal. Will probably get GB and R145 while I am at it.
Woah guys, I was just trying to be funny... Geez...

Anyway, so I stay on topic, I'll do some testing once my attack stadium gets here.
Rant humor..
Post that stuff where it belongs; not here. :]
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:54 AM)Dan Wrote: another breaker: RS.

I don't think RS is really gamebreaking.
MF is going to, or at least should, make RS/Libra worthless anyways.
Does someone mind explaining to my why MF is getting this kind of reputation..? :U
Well, it made Vulcan into a decent defence bey (RS) I think that is pretty significant.
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:58 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:54 AM)Dan Wrote: another breaker: RS.

I don't think RS is really gamebreaking.
MF is going to, or at least should, make RS/Libra worthless anyways.

Do you mean MF as Metal face? or Metal Flat?
Sorry im kinda comfused but i think you mean Metal flat?
Metal Flat..
There's a new bottom called "Metal Flat" coming with Screw Capricorne 90MF.

A "Metal Face" wouldn't make Libra/RS useless anyways.

EDIT: Beaten by Dan.
(Dec. 18, 2010  3:08 AM)Dan Wrote: Metal Flat..

IIRC since I was young at the time, I believe Driger F came with a bottom similar to that of MF... People are probably inferring it's performance from that. But then again, who knows?
(Dec. 18, 2010  3:28 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

IIRC since I was young at the time, I believe Driger F came with a bottom similar to that of MF... People are probably inferring it's performance from that. But then again, who knows?

off topic: so was driger F good? also if there are pictures of screw capricorn does the metal flat look the same?

on topic: it seems really good i would test it out if i had a CS and 85.
.. That is like saying:
'Have all the top-tier stamina beys, I am just missing Burn Bull 145WD and Earth Bull 145WD.'
Useless and pointless post. If you want to know how Driger F was, look on the bey wiki. >:U
Anyway; I will definitely post proper tests in the next week. (Vulc 85CS)
(Dec. 18, 2010  3:28 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

driger f is nothing like mf will be
it will be like SG Metal Flat 2 and Metal Flat Core.
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:15 AM)Dan Wrote: .. That is like saying:
'Have all the top-tier stamina beys, I am just missing Burn Bull 145WD and Earth Bull 145WD.'
Useless and pointless post. If you want to know how Driger F was, look on the bey wiki. >:U
Anyway; I will definitely post proper tests in the next week. (Vulc 85CS)

alright sounds good...
This is going way off topic, but last time I checked (last night), we didn't know what size mf would be, which could make or break it. However, when we're talking about libra, don't forget the notorious MF Libra CH120RF combo, everyone's so focussed on its defensive ability, but that thing is still dangerous. And mf could make it moreso, maybe.

Anyway, segueing smoothly back onto topic (kinda), mf, if it's as good as hoped, might make the plain attack vulcan combo outclass this (aside from maybe vs attack types), right?
Edit: I've actuall started using MF Vulcan BULL 85CS as my main blade now, not only does it look great, but as I've said before, bull aligns really nicely with vulcan (try it, you'll see what I mean, best viewed side-on). And I'm not so sure about my comment that mf vulcan __ 85MF will outclass it, any thoughts?

Oh, and I may have already said this, but I'll test this combo (with both horuseus and bull) when my attack stadium arrives. I've got pretty much all of the top tier blades, just missing earth mold 1 (and virgo but yeah), and a second 85 (of course I only have one vulcan, but yeah), though I have a 90 and two 100's... (Slightly off topic, sorry)
You got it all wrong: People are excited about MF with spin-stealing and destabilizing, not what we're talking about in this thread.. Speechless
Post that in the MF thread, not here.
Really? Everything I've read about it has been more focused on the combination of stamina and offence that it's hoped it'll bring (and I THINK I've read most of the screw capricorne topic), which is kinda the point of this bey, but as I said, I wasn't totally sure about that, either. I've honestly not heard anything about spin stealing with it destabilising mainly, but this blade is kinda similar to destabilisers (as in, both are attack beys with good stamina, at least, that's how I think of this Vulcan combo), so this would be somewhat relevant anyway.

However, with what I said, I was mainly aiming to bring the discussion back towards the actual topic of MF Vulcan Horuseus 85CS and away from the ongoing MF discussion that was happening. And yes, I suppose it mostly belongs in the MF thread, but I mean, if MF might impact this combo, then surely it has some relevance here?

Edit: Also, you didn't pay any attention to my suggestion of at least considering the option of using Bull in place of Horuseus. As much as clear wheels don't make a HUGE difference, at least it'd provide marginally better stamina at very little cost.
Alright, since this part is still a wild card it could still possibly help. Vulcan can destabilize but that is only because of the stadium's slope.. in which case, any bey can destabilize.
True, though I'd like to point out another new factor is 230, but that's about the same as the stadium thing. Also, the flat part on vulcans wheel (the bits that arent built up) could theoretically get under another bey, right? And if you put bull on it, it actually makes a nice slope all the way around (as much as I kinda doubt the contact time is enough to take care of that, the stamina gain at no real cost is nice, plus it, uhh, looks good). But anyway, my main point was that this bey is kinda an attack and stamina combo, and MF is an attack tip with stamina, as such they may well fit, although as I said, it's probably closer to a pure attack type. However, if MF can still outspin WB/RS defence combos, then it might act similarly to this combo, being able to outspin defense types, but still packing the power to KO stamina beys, though as I said, defense COULD be compromised.

Course, most of that (other than the bull and destabilising properties of Vulcan parts, and even then kinda) is speculation, and just meant to steer the thread back on topic. Which I suppose we're at least a bit closer to now Smile
(Dec. 18, 2010  3:28 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: IIRC since I was young at the time, I believe Driger F came with a bottom similar to that of MF... People are probably inferring it's performance from that. But then again, who knows?

Close. It's being refereed to the Metal Flat tip that came with Advance Striker in the HMS series.

(Dec. 18, 2010  9:45 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: This is going way off topic, but last time I checked (last night), we didn't know what size mf would be, which could make or break it. However, when we're talking about libra, don't forget the notorious MF Libra CH120RF combo, everyone's so focussed on its defensive ability, but that thing is still dangerous. And mf could make it moreso, maybe.

To be honest I’ve never recorded that great results with MF Libra CH120RF as I find the window of opportunity to record a victory and KO an opponent extremely small, especially compared to Gravity, Vulcan, Lightning and Meteo.

(Dec. 18, 2010  9:45 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Anyway, segueing smoothly back onto topic (kinda), mf, if it's as good as hoped, might make the plain attack vulcan combo outclass this (aside from maybe vs attack types), right?
Edit: I've actuall started using MF Vulcan BULL 85CS as my main blade now, not only does it look great, but as I've said before, bull aligns really nicely with vulcan (try it, you'll see what I mean, best viewed side-on). And I'm not so sure about my comment that mf vulcan __ 85MF will outclass it, any thoughts?

Vulcan 85MF when in battle against Vulcan 85CS should defeat it’s CS counterpart quite easily due to Vulcans tremendous amount of recoil and poor defensive properties with Vulcan 85CS already being susceptible to attack types. Though I’m not sure just yet about Vulcan 85MF’s performance though all I can assume is that MF will be ridiculously hard to control perhaps to risky to use in a competitive battle thus why I created the CS equivalent. Vulcan CS’s purpose is to be purely used in a competitive battle as most competitors in Western competitions except Italy use either Stamina or Defence type Beyblades with Vulcan 85CS achieving a high win rate against both attributes, due to Vulcan 85CS’s significantly easier controllability and high win rate factor it’s a great option for tournament play.