Vulcan Discussion

MF Pegasis 145RF, MF Vulcan Horuseus 145RF. I could go on with hundreds of other right-spin 145 attackers that fail against 230. How can you even argue with me? 230 outright killed right spin and low attackers.
Decent 145 attackers. Neither of those are great. Uh how exactly did if kill right spin attackers if we only had like one decent one when it came out (Vulcan) which was killed more by basalt than 230?
Yeah okay it killed low attackers but since everyone pretty much uses mid to high attackers now due to wheels which do well on those heights and BD145 coming along it just gets blown away.
yeah..
This is Now Sad... Vulcan Has been Drastically Moved down...
But Still 230 Killed 85/90/100 Basalt Killed 120/125/130/135/145 [105] is SAVED!!
But still Obviously Vulcan Was not VERY LONG At the Top...
What are you talking about. 105 is not saved.
On the topic of what killed Vulcan I always thought that was because of 230 , although RS helped a bit.
I thought it was more likely to be Basalt since it's stronger than Earth for defence.
(Jun. 22, 2011  7:32 AM)RustyXD Wrote: What are you talking about. 105 is not saved.
On the topic of what killed Vulcan I always thought that was because of 230 , although RS helped a bit.

well it can kill 230 I tried Flame 230 WB Against burn 105 WD and burn Had a 85% win rate.... 105 is the savior and 105 can resit against BD145
Well that is because you used 2 different combos with 1 having way better stamina then the other. And I bet you did the same with 105 bs BD145...

Anyway ultra when basalt came out the combo basalt 230cs was made , so if basalt was released before 230 it would have destroyed vulcan , but 230 was released first .
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:16 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Well that is because you used 2 different combos with 1 having way better stamina then the other. And I bet you did the same with 105 bs BD145...

Anyway ultra when basalt came out the combo basalt 230cs was made , so if basalt was released before 230 it would have destroyed vulcan , but 230 was released first .
Yes that is Quite true but how come that 105 Does not get "smashed" out from BD145 RF/R2F That combo Potently Knocks all in it's path
I have tried 105 with XF/Screw/Vulcan and Others and it preforms better that others against 230 BTW Nice Discussion!

230 did not break Vulcan so much because the first moments it was Mocked..
after a week Vulcan died but not entirely...

Either now Vulcan "might" beat basalt some times..
Maybe it is because of your balance stadium or your shooting may be off , anyway Nile we should not get off topic. And I don't get your part about 230 it's quite hard to understand.
What are you talking about? 230 was "mocked at"? Yes, it was but that doesn't mean testing was conducted immediately. Vulcan died the moment the first round of testing came out, only a couple hours after.
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:44 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Maybe it is because of your balance stadium or your shooting may be off , anyway Nile we should not get off topic. And I don't get your part about 230 it's quite hard to understand.
well what i meant was that 230 was laughed at the pre-release And was thought as a joke
Like Hero says below After testing was "realeased" it died Confused
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:48 AM)Hero Wrote: What are you talking about? 230 was "mocked at"? Yes, it was but that doesn't mean testing was conducted immediately. Vulcan died the moment the first round of testing came out, only a couple hours after.
This is what i meant but can't put it in hero's Words XD
yes most people thought 230 was a Joke and the impressions made us believe that but as hero says "Vulcan died the moment the first round of testing came out, only a couple hours after"stated from Hero!
(Jun. 21, 2011  10:39 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Decent 145 attackers. Neither of those are great.
They are still categorized as 145-attackers, so your original 'correction' was incorrect. Pegasis, in its time was a great 145 attacker which completely stopped because of 230. (Okay, RS as well)

Quote:Uh how exactly did if kill right spin attackers if we only had like one decent one when it came out (Vulcan) which was killed more by basalt than 230?

Pegasis. no, 230 killed Vulcan much more than Basalt, released much after. I don't include Beat or Fang in what I say btw.

Quote:Yeah okay it killed low attackers but since everyone pretty much uses mid to high attackers now due to wheels which do well on those heights and BD145 coming along it just gets blown away.
.. lol
Seriously, though, I've used 105 on vulcan against basaltbd145 before. 105 is still too low, and vulcan is still too light. Even if it were able to beat Basalt sometimes, it's not really worthwhile, because it's now heavily outclassed by Fang, Beat, Lightning, Ldrago Destroy, Gravity, etc etc.
D125 would be best against BD145, but even then, Gravity can barely do that. (forget vulcan)
What about CH120? Something I've wondered and haven't been well enough to work out (and I need a new CH120).

CH120 gets overlooked a lot, but it always seemed better to me. Uncertain is the extra .5mm necessary?

Also, isn't vulcan on the top tier list with CH120 now anyway?
I've tried CH120, for some reason only D125 allows the most chance for most wheels to KO Basalt BD145CS (Which isn't often) It is, I think. :V
Guess it's half a mil too low. S130 always does well for me. LDD, and even gravity work well.