Vulcan Discussion

Hmm, I'd love to pwn other pplz beyblades with this one, but if i do use it paint will get carped up D:
(Nov. 30, 2010  9:23 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Hmm, I'd love to pwn other pplz beyblades with this one, but if i do use it paint will get carped up D:

Even the "Battle Scars" on Vulcan look awesome.
It is just paint after all, i mean its not the end of the world, and as Blaze Wheeler correctly pointed out...chicks dig scars...
I hope it will be for help for you:
today i and darkwocher have tested MF Vulcan Bull 90RF against our Italian Top Tier Combo.
Our Top Tier Combo,here in Italy is: MF Gravity Perseus90/100RF,both in Left & Right Spin (It depends on the opponent's spinning).

Our test has been done to be clear,in this way we've tested Perseus both in Left Spin and Right Spin

ATTACK TESTING:

I hope it will be good for this discussion!
Vulcan is already top tier........
dimusums selling it for 17.99 gbp now isnt he?
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:04 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: Vulcan is already top tier........

I'm not saying the contrary..
I'm just saying that until a few hours ago,the Italian Metagame was dominated by MF Gravity Perseus 90/100RF .All other Top Tier combos didn't win never versus Perseus. It has a lot of smash,it is a spin stealer,and you can choose to play it in Left or Right as well. The win rates was very bad for all our Top Tier combos when they played against Gravity.
The last 4/5 Tournaments here in Italy were dominated by MF Gravity Perseus 90/100RF,and with today here in Italy we've tested that MF Vulcan Horuseus 90RF can win with a big percentual of advantage on our best Top Tier combo.
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:14 AM)Galaxy Wrote:

I'm just saying that until a few hours ago,the Italian Metagame was dominated by MF Gravity Perseus 90/100RF .All other Top Tier combos didn't win never versus Perseus. It has a lot of smash,it is a spin stealer,and you can choose to play it in Left or Right as well. The win rates was very bad for all our Top Tier combos when they played against Gravity.
The last 4/5 Tournaments here in Italy were dominated by MF Gravity Perseus 90/100RF,and with today here in Italy we've tested that MF Vulcan Horuseus 90RF can win with a big percentual of advantage on our best Top Tier combo.

Thanks for the tests Galaxy I'll add them to the OP Wink

I've heard from several Italian members that Gravity Perseus has completely dominated the Italian Meta Game. Anyways I think that the Italian Meta Game is just about to change moving away from low track smash attacker because of the release of the 230 track. Even with the inclusion of Vulcan low track smash attackers are completely useless against 230 due to it's skyscraper height, because of 230's height it makes it practically impossible for a low track smash attacker to land a decent hit on it's 230 opponent and recored a decent win rate. Though more testing needs to be done to accurately pin point which track height is best for countering 230.
(Dec. 04, 2010  10:29 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:14 AM)Galaxy Wrote:

Thanks for the tests Galaxy I'll add them to the OP Wink

I've heard from several Italian members that Gravity Perseus has completely dominated the Italian Meta Game. Anyways I think that the Italian Meta Game is just about to change moving away from low track smash attacker because of the release of the 230 track. Even with the inclusion of Vulcan low track smash attackers are completely useless against 230 due to it's skyscraper height, because of 230's height it makes it practically impossible for a low track smash attacker to land a decent hit on it's 230 opponent and recored a decent win rate. Though more testing needs to be done to accurately pin point which track height is best for countering 230.

Thanks Fyuuor!
Yes,during this period,here in Italy we're playing with low tracks: 85/90/100.
Here we haven't got the 230 track yet,that's because,as you said,the MetaGame is dominated by low tracks,and in particulary by MF Gravity Perseus 85/90/100 RF.
I hope to take the 230 asap,in this way i can help the community to test and do comparision between Italians' members and you guys ! Smile
Bored, so decided to try Vulc vs CS..
Not so nice, very hard for it to KO, and most of its major hits sent EBCS against the wall. :[
Vulcan Horuseus 90RF vs Earth Bull C145CS
Detail Results (Click to View)
Vulcan Horuseus WR:
7/20 = 35%
Earth Bull C145CS WR:
13/20 = 65%

Someone else mind testing this? When I replaced the CS with WB, Vulc tore through EB like paper.
Dan I've added your results to the OP Wink
(Sep. 29, 2010  9:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Considering Nile uses Vulcan Horuseus in the anime, it will surely be released at least by Hasbro, and perhaps by SonoKong too.

Is there by any change a mold change?
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:16 AM)Clarkie Wrote: Is there by any change a mold change?

Are you seriously reviving this topic to ask a question which is obvious because Hasbro has not released or even hinted at the release of Vulcan Horuseus yet ? SonoKong has not made it either as far as I remember.
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:16 AM)Clarkie Wrote: Is there by any change a mold change?

Are you seriously reviving this topic to ask a question which is obvious because Hasbro has not released or even hinted at the release of Vulcan Horuseus yet ? SonoKong has not made it either as far as I remember.
No, I came here for viewing tests and just wondering.
As its usually Hasbro does make different changes to wheels. Hoping as its good or better than TT mold.
Look at the date of the last post. 2010. Vulcan is no longer top-tier, which means this page is now practically useless. No need to revive this...
Um, yes Vulcan is still top tier. Please don't post if you have no idea what you're talking about...
NightWolf is somewhat correct. Vulcan is tier 2 in attack now.
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:08 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Metal Wheels

Tier 1
Lightning L drago
Gravity Perseus
Meteo L drago
Beat
Fang
Hell

Tier 2
Vulcan
Screw
Ray
Pegasis
Quetz
Leone
Saggitario
Rock

Tier 3
Aquario
Gemios
Galaxy
Storm
Cyber
Counter
Capricorne
We should test this on TH170 It might do well.
I'm not sure, I don't know much about TH170, but how well would an attack wheel do so great, at such a larger height? Like a Storm on a 230 is kind of stupid lol. I know it's 170, but still...
Well, its still top-tier according to the OFFICIAL competitive combos thread. Though I do respect the other thread, I trust the committee more and if they wanted to take Vulcan off the list they probably would have done it
The official top tier thread is in very bad need of an update though. I think my thread is pretty accurate.
Since this thread has already been revived I might as well ...

The thread on competitive combos by Kei is really outclassed. Vulcan doesn't deserve to be "top tier" anymore. Beat and Gravity deserves that spot. Vulcan however, can be paired with AD145 to produce satisfactory results. 230 killed Vulcan because it was always paired with 85.
230 really isn't a good defence track so I don't find that surprising.
230 is a fine defense/hybrid (?) track, and I don't see why you say that just because 145 attackers can usually do well against it, everything has a weakness. By the way, you saying that brings me to think you've completely forgotten the past of low track attacks completely decimating everything all the time. 230 completely annihilated them off the map over night, a feat rarely seen ever.
"Do well against it" is a massive understatement. It doesn't even compare to BD145.