[Vote NOW!!] DeX vs. NoodooSoup vs. BP! Pokemon Theme. (Wolverine lost his files..)

VOTE NOW!!

Entry 1
[Image: lugia.png]
Entry 2
[Image: 106eeqe.png]
Entry 3
[Image: ho-oh.png]

Sorry Wolverine Mode but it would take a while for you to recover your files....

Oh my gosh. Another one?!?

Sure i accept. Can a mixed up pokemon be allowed?
Mixed up? You mean dual-type pokemon? Like Water/Psychic-? Sure...If you find one....LOL
No, as in a pokemon sprite mixed up yadda yadda?
Aww yeah, I haven't done a decent piece of GFX in a while, I'll be looking foward to this! Tongue_out
hold on, is animation allowed?
I had just realized a flaw. So I'm gonna modify something.

The size is 500x150 but if you add a border, it is okay even if it is not 500x150 anymore.
let me guess, you made something and you needed a border, but you noticed you'll need to extend the limit?

oh, and OH COME ON! NO SPRITES?!?!
Well.. , yeah. But Wolverine also uses borders and so do you. Wink ; no Sprites Serious
Can we use plain sprites, not spliced or anything?
plain sprite or not, she's not going to accept it Speechless
I hate pokemon battles man , I suck at making pokemon tags.

Good luck everyone !
LOL. Noodoo just guessed the second round of this GFX battle. See, the top two on this battle moves on and makes a pokemon sig with Sprites.

For this round...NO
done with my entry. I will just send it to you!
Sent mine in Grin
Err, has everyone sent their entries in?
I think so , just need to wait for BP to post them. I'll probably lose.
BeybladerPotter, You don't need to extend the size limit. The best way to make a border is : Create a new layer on the top >> CTRL + A >> Edit >> Stroke >> Inside >> Whatever Settings you want.

By the way, that is for Photoshop, if GIMP doesn't have those functions and you have Photoshop, then finish editing in GIMP, and put it in Photoshop then do that.
Entry 1
[Image: lugia.png]
Entry 2
[Image: 106eeqe.png]
Entry 3
[Image: ho-oh.png]

Sorry Wolverine Mode but it would take a while for you to recover your files....
just in time!

(I am going to lose this 1 for sure)

I vote for Entry 2,

Entry 3 needs more blending and the text killed Entry 1 for me.
I vote entry 2. The background all complements the pokemon and it is blended nicely. The others background was just a cool background that didn't really relate to their chosen pokemon.
I vote for entry 2 It go's best with it's type.