Volcano Helios and Burn Hyperion!!!

In the new manga Corocoro,was to show the new Hyperion and Helios, and I think that their release will take place already in November - December, since it was in these months that new evolutions of protogonist beys were often released .. Many people write that this may be the new Lucifer, but there is no information about him! Moreover, it will be released in January as it was inherent in Dead Phoenix and Big Bang Ginesis! (Write your thoughts in the comments 😊)
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:25 PM)Beyblade1509 Wrote: In the new manga Corocoro,was to show the new Hyperion and Helios, and I think that their release will take place already in November - December, since it was in these months that new evolutions of protogonist beys were often released .. Many people write that this may be the new Lucifer, but there is no information about him! Moreover, it will be released in January as it was inherent in Dead Phoenix and Big Bang Ginesis! (Write your thoughts in the comments 😊)

I dont like the names they gave Helios and Hyperion
Its actually Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano. Anyways, the gimmicks look cool and I'm excited. I love how they gave Helios Volcano free spinning layer.
You can discuss Hyperion Burn.超.Xc'+X and Helios Volcano.王.Zn'+Z in the B-174 All in One Set thread. The Beys don't need a separate thread for discussion.