Virgo CH120RF

As Libra has been removed from the top-tier list and banned, I was staring at my 3 minute mold Virgo, then thought about Libra CH120RF was once a top-tier balance combo. I started playing with Virgo CH120RF as my balance combo.
Virgo CH120RF VS. Earth(2nd mold) Virgo DF145WDUnhappyEarth Virgo shot first) MFB attack stadium
Test results (Click to View)
Virgo: 15
Earth Virgo: 4
Double KO: 1
Virgo winning rate: 75%
Virgo CH120RF VS. MF Earth(2nd mold)Bull GB145WB
Virgo: 11
Earth Bull: 8
Virgo winning rate: 55%

I think this combo has some potential, try it out

New:
Virgo CH120( Height: 145 )RF VS. Storm Pegasis 100RF (Virgo always shot first)
Virgo: 10
Storm Pegasis: 3
Draw: 7
Virgo winning rate: 50%
Cooooool. I experimented with MF Virgo CH120RF, with a very worn RF, and it seemed promising when it would actually move.

Will give this another look soon!
lol i tried something like this and i called it my super upper attack combo virgo 100 rf/hf
I know it's a Balance combo but Earth Bull doesn't have the MF, I think it would be better to test this with it.
You should test against an attack combo too. Excited about this since i've got all the parts and I hopefully have another use for virgo.
Nice combo you should see how it matches up against Storm Pegasis 90RFSmile and a few more top-tier combos i'd love to see the results Smile (if you have the parts)
Storm pegasus 90RF isn't a top tier combo. Storm works better on 100.
Why test attack against attack, megablader2? That doesn't prove much at all.
I think RエスコルピオT125JB is intending for this to be a Balance type.
Just to see. When fully testing a combo you should test it against all types not just attack and stamina.
(Jun. 01, 2010  8:23 PM)♥ Wrote: I think RエスコルピオT125JB is intending for this to be a Balance type.

Eh, fair enough. It just seems similar to a lot of other combos that are deemed attack.

Considering RF's terrible stamina...I dont see how it could be considered anything other than attack because of the base, but that comes down to personal opinion.

Typically a combo with RF vs. a combo with RF doesn't accurately show the effectiveness of the combo in question.
(Jun. 01, 2010  8:41 PM)Corey Wrote: Eh, fair enough. It just seems similar to a lot of other combos that are deemed attack.

Considering RF's terrible stamina...I dont see how it could be considered anything other than attack because of the base, but that comes down to personal opinion.

Typically a combo with RF vs. a combo with RF doesn't accurately show the effectiveness of the combo in question.
Hm, Libra CH120RF had Rubber Flat, and it was still considered a good balance combination.

Also, I find it important to test against an attack type as well to see just how good a balance customization can be ... If it can only win well against two of the three types, then it might not be quite as good as Libra CH120RF was as a balance type.
(Jun. 01, 2010  8:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2010  8:41 PM)Corey Wrote: Eh, fair enough. It just seems similar to a lot of other combos that are deemed attack.

Hm, Libra CH120RF had Rubber Flat, and it was still considered a good balance combination.

Also, I find it important to test against an attack type as well to see just how good a balance customization can be ... If it can only win well against two of the three types, then it might not be quite as good as Libra CH120RF was as a balance type.
What defines it as balance though, it's win percentages against the other types?
Currently, a successful Balance Type is a Bey which is so versatile it can be used against all the other three conventional typings.
(Jun. 01, 2010  11:33 PM)♥ Wrote: Currently, a successful Balance Type is a Bey which is so versatile it can be used against all the other three conventional typings.
That is what i meant lol and oops got quetz 90RF mixed up with Storm Pegasis 100RF...
Umm...im not sure if this would work but if it's stamina is a bit too low from RF I think you could change the RF into a HF (aquario's version.)

It has a bit more stamina then RF yet it is an effective attack type bottom (from what I observed anyways.)
Maybe this would be a bit too tall? I dunno.
HF isn't a good attack bottom.
well I found it was effective when it was from aquario.
But then again I was using a thunder whip so... yeah.
(Jun. 02, 2010  2:02 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: well I found it was effective when it was from aquario.
But then again I was using a thunder whip so... yeah.

When referring to that bottom, please use its correct name; HF/S.
(Jun. 02, 2010  2:18 AM)The LVJ Wrote: When referring to that bottom, please use its correct name; HF/S.

I would but do you list the mode it's in first?
Also I found that HF/S (as LVG calls it) has some use in attack custimisations

"and as a result, is one of the fastest moving Bottoms available aside from RF."

Of course taken and credits to beywiki Smile

But re-reading that RF is faster so never mind.
(Jun. 02, 2010  1:20 AM)Corey Wrote: HF isn't a good attack bottom.

Okay this isn't on topic and way to go on a balance custom I wish we saw more of these I know how powerful a virgo wheel is from battling it.

But I lost a very close practice match at the tournament to Valentin because of HF on L LDrago it seems to give more stamina than RF I think people really need to consider it for matches when you don't just KO things.
...the next sentence after that is states that HF/S is hindered as an attack type because it is simply too tall.
(Jun. 02, 2010  2:26 AM)Jsc Wrote: ...the next sentence after that is states that HF/S is hindered as an attack type because it is simply too tall.

Yes but thats for low attackers, if your're using ch 120 it's not exactly low anymore now is it?

Also yeah that explains why my bey with HF/S is winning over my storm peg100RF all the time...Stupid thunder whip Pinching_eyes_2

EDIT: If you want to talk about HF/S PM me, don't want to spam this thread.
New results are updated, results are not to good against Storm Pegasis 100RF
(Jun. 01, 2010  1:17 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Virgo CH120RF VS. Earth(2nd mold)Bull GB145WB
Virgo: 11
Earth Bull: 7
Virgo winning rate: 55%
Earth Bull won 8 times, not 7.
(Jun. 02, 2010  11:07 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: New results are updated, results are not to good against Storm Pegasis 100RF
Well, the results aren't too bad. :\