Virgo CH120RF

Changed from 7 to 8, thanks
(Jun. 02, 2010  2:26 AM)Train Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2010  1:20 AM)Corey Wrote: HF isn't a good attack bottom.

Okay this isn't on topic and way to go on a balance custom I wish we saw more of these I know how powerful a virgo wheel is from battling it.

But I lost a very close practice match at the tournament to Valentin because of HF on L LDrago it seems to give more stamina than RF I think people really need to consider it for matches when you don't just KO things.

Well yea.

There's give and take, though. Obviously there's more stamina, but it also loses knockout power.
Ah... this combo is kind like my secret tech to counter Brad's initial release of MF Libra CH120RF way back when.

The instance was to use a more worn RF than others and have the weight of CH120 (or C145 too actually). MF Virgo CH120RF(worn) is the 145 setting had a good defense and generally outlasted most attack combo's while in 120 had enough power to get a decent KO rate against Stamina types. It most definitely got wasted Stamina blades but, well that's just how it went. It's defense versus attack types was surprisingly good, however that was when RF was the be all end all attack bottom. I have a feeling this combo could perform just as well with the RF and hope it's light weight will provide another edge over attack types, in the brief testing I've done with it, I haven't been incredibly fond of how easily it self KO's nor how susceptible it is to it's own recoil against certain wheels like Rock.
Dude stop being so negative. Just cause a wheel is top tier for stamina doesn't mean it isn't good as a defence and balance. Also since you've not been here for long I doubt you're an expert.
(Jun. 13, 2010  12:44 PM)VIEBeyblade Wrote: Virgo's wheel is not for attack.

Why not?
I sometimes use Virgo 90RF as my attack combo and works well, and not bad for this Virgo CH120RF
(Jun. 13, 2010  1:08 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Dude stop being so negative. Just cause a wheel is top tier for stamina doesn't mean it isn't good as a defence and balance. Also since you've not been here for long I doubt you're an expert.

Me and him play beyblade a long time ago, he just joined, Virgo CH120RF is good