[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 12/05/2017)

Poll: READ OPENING POST BEFORE VOTING

Alexandria Region (includes Alexandria, Sterling, Arlington)
25.77%
Charlottesville
10.31%
Danville Region (includes Danville, Martinsville)
4.12%
Richmond
27.84%
Roanoke Region (includes Roanoke, Blacksburg, Lynchburg)
16.49%
Newport News Region (includes Newport News, Williamsburg)
6.19%
Norfolk Region (includes Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach)
9.28%
Total: 100% 97 vote(s)
If it's the same place as the tournies last summer and I don't have soccer, I'll try to make it.
(Apr. 17, 2014  3:43 PM)Time Wrote: If it's the same place as the tournies last summer and I don't have soccer, I'll try to make it.
Sounds cool. So your a maybe.
Huh on Tuesday? Can't make it lol.
(Apr. 17, 2014  5:25 PM)Stars Wrote: Huh on Tuesday? Can't make it lol.
Meant that Saturday 26th.
Turns out I can't do Saturday it would have to be Sunday for me.
(Apr. 17, 2014  5:55 PM)Time Wrote: Turns out I can't do Saturday it would have to be Sunday for me.
Sorry I can't do Sunday. Could you try and find attendees though?

Sterling, VA Qualifier Algonkian Park 4/27/14
1)RagerBlade
2)Real_D
3)TheGreatBaba
4)BladerLight
5)LikeABoss921
6)Time
7)dylanslegos
8)Angry Face
9)stormscorpio1

Maybe
1)*Ginga*
2)FLASH SGTO
3)ThunderDome
Sorry for DP but the date has changed to Sunday the 27th.
If there's any chance we could get it somewhere where I wouldn't have to pay tolls to get there that would increase my chance of coming from like 70 to 90.
I always wonder where these numerical probabilities people bring up like legitimate statistics come from... xd

RagerBlade: Sorry, pal, but I won't be able to make it up to Sterling this time. Tomorrow evening, though, I'll update the OP with all the relevant information on your tournament.
(Apr. 18, 2014  2:37 AM)Time Wrote: If there's any chance we could get it somewhere where I wouldn't have to pay tolls to get there that would increase my chance of coming from like 70 to 90.
Wait. I though you were confirmed.
I could come if it was closer to me like Richmond
Is there gonna be a qualifier this weekend? Kinda need to know asap.
(Apr. 21, 2014  6:11 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Is there gonna be a qualifier this weekend? Kinda need to know asap.
Yes, but only if we have enough attendees. Are you able to attend?
please have something in VA, please!!!

(Apr. 21, 2014  9:02 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2014  6:11 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Is there gonna be a qualifier this weekend? Kinda need to know asap.

im able just got to give me the date.Tongue_out
It would be this Sunday.
(Apr. 21, 2014  10:26 PM)LikeABoss921 Wrote: It would be this Sunday.
I will try to get there like a boss.
(Apr. 21, 2014  10:31 PM)dylanslegos Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2014  10:26 PM)LikeABoss921 Wrote: It would be this Sunday.
I will try to get there like a boss.
So are you confirmed or maybe?

EDIT: Just saw the post above. Just one more before we can make this happen!

I mean I could attend if I wanted to. But it would have to be big enough and worth my time for me to drive nearly 5 hours.
(Apr. 22, 2014  1:23 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I mean I could attend if I wanted to. But it would have to be big enough and worth my time for me to drive nearly 5 hours.
Well it's a qualifier so if you want to go to AN free this year then you could come and try to win and get the pass, but I don't think this is going to be as big as previous Qualifiers, so don't think it's big... It is entirely up to you though.
(Apr. 22, 2014  1:27 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Well it's a qualifier so if you want to go to AN free this year then you could come and try to win and get the pass, but I don't think this is going to be as big as previous Qualifiers, so don't think it's big... It is entirely up to you though.

If its a qualifier I may come. I mean Im already booked for AN. But still. I won't commit to anything until I see it on the forum.
We are really pushing for this to be a qualifier, guys, so it would really help if a lot of you could seriously commit to going to it in whatever upcoming weekend.
If its a qualifier than I can make it. But my parents aren't gonna drive me such a long ride for just a regular tourney. So you can put me as confirmed for the qualifier.
If you don't have me already listed as confirmed go ahead and do it.
(Apr. 22, 2014  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We are really pushing for this to be a qualifier, guys, so it would really help if a lot of you could seriously commit to going to it in whatever upcoming weekend.

If it was Richmond Id confirm right now. But that 4.5 hour drive is a bit of a pain.
Well we now have 9 confirmed so I will finish the proposal.