[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
Can you put me down as a maybe with my sister
Sure. Hope to see you both come and battle. We might be giving out Zero-G beyblades as prizes
My dad has a question about wheres it going to be at
(Dec. 28, 2012  12:42 AM)GirlRayStriker Wrote: My dad has a question about wheres it going to be at

Comic Book Heaven in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Look it on google maps.
Ok me and my brother will definantly be there
Awesome. This tournament seems to be goin pretty damn well so far. haha Just need maybe one or two more people and we should be good.
So i asked that question, then my friend picked me up to start construction work, then i spent the better part of the last week trying to get my car into drivable condition, none of which involved being around a carping internet connection or a good phone signal. Pinching_eyes_2. It still isn't working but at least i got one thing fixed. Anyway, sorry i didn't get to notifying anyone. gunning for getting to the next game like a squirrel for a good walnut.
(Dec. 28, 2012  4:59 AM)DranzWolf Wrote: So i asked that question, then my friend picked me up to start construction work, then i spent the better part of the last week trying to get my car into drivable condition, none of which involved being around a carping internet connection or a good phone signal. Pinching_eyes_2. It still isn't working but at least i got one thing fixed. Anyway, sorry i didn't get to notifying anyone. gunning for getting to the next game like a squirrel for a good walnut.

Dont sweat it bro. Its all good. The next tournament is on January 20th. Its a sunday and its at Comic Book Heaven in Virginia Beach, Virginia. You game?
(Dec. 28, 2012  6:19 AM)DranzWolf Wrote: Very possibly. What time of day is it?

Its on January 20th ( its a sunday ) and the tournament will probably start around 1:00pm. We sometimes wait for some people that might be running a little late. We try to include everyone.
Add Gabe DG! Grin
(Dec. 28, 2012  5:03 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2012  4:59 AM)DranzWolf Wrote: So i asked that question, then my friend picked me up to start construction work, then i spent the better part of the last week trying to get my car into drivable condition, none of which involved being around a carping internet connection or a good phone signal. Pinching_eyes_2. It still isn't working but at least i got one thing fixed. Anyway, sorry i didn't get to notifying anyone. gunning for getting to the next game like a squirrel for a good walnut.

Dont sweat it bro. Its all good. The next tournament is on January 20th. Its a sunday and its at Comic Book Heaven in Virginia Beach, Virginia. You game?

Thanks for the rescheduleing. Bazooka will be there
I should be able to make it barring anything else happening to my ride and pending getting it fixed. I also might be able to get my friend to go, she really wanted to this time but is currently in Colorado for the holidays.
@ Pruebame- No problem. Glad he can come!Grin

@ DranzWolf- Nice. If she can make it back in time then yeah, bring her along. and If somethings up with your car/ ride....call a taxi XD
Looks like a great turnout Grin
Yup. Ill propose the tournament later on tonight.
(Dec. 23, 2012  12:50 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Well the Virginia Beach Blizzard Bash was really fun but we should start discussing a tournament for January 20th. If anyone cares to know.....its my birthdayTongue_out I wanna remember it by having the greatest beyblade tournament ever! Whos game ? Im sendin out PM's to everybody but heres the list so far.

Confirmed:

1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) WeirdWins
3.) Death Phoenix
3.) Jurui22
4.) DrPepsidew
5.) Bazooka
6.) Pruebame
7.) GirlRayStriker
8.) DarkBullDude

Maybes:

1.) Insane
2.) BeybladeMan
3.) Axel Blader
4.) DranzWolf
It's a maybe. I have no idea so somethin could come up.

Bazooka will definitely be there. I have to work so I can't make this one. For the future. I will be holding events but will not compete unless the event needs another bladder to make it official. The exception will be the VB events as I like to compete against my friends down there.
Kaboom, remember to put their [b/]exact[b] username in the OP, and Gabe DG is coming
(Dec. 29, 2012  9:04 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Kaboom, remember to put their [b/]exact[b] username in the OP, and Gabe DG is coming

I got dis. haha But okay. Im proposing the tournament foreal this time.

Edit #1- Kaboom!!!'s Khaotic Birthday Bash has just been proposed. Lets hope for the best!Tongue_out
Soooooooooooo...............has ANYONE mentioned the tournament to any friends??? If so are they interested or able to make it?
CandySoda might make it this time Grin I'm trying to get a ton of people. And Pruebame, will you be playing along with Bazooka!
Im trying to get some friends but there still wavering
DrPepsidew- Is CandySoda actually gonna come this time >.> Also, Pruebame said a couple post up that he couldnt make it and hes only playing in Virginia Beach tournaments to compete against people like you and I and that he'd only play if we needed an eighth person.

GirlRayStriker- Cool. Keep up the good work. Also If they do come, don't forget they need accounts. And if they do sign up make them your reference.
I will not be able to get off for that event. Bazooka's mom is going. If needed she can compete to get you too 8 people. She has a WBO account BTW just in case.