Vintages Render Project

Well, I decided to make a render thread so that people won't have to look all over the place for good renders. This "Project" is just what I like to call it, but I'm going to be creating render packs and releasing them to the community. Because there are so many large images, I will be providing thumbnail links, rather than posting the actual images here.

I also accept render requests, but they MUST be good quality, and over 500x500 pixels. I will organize them by creating sets. Render requests will be a category by itself, so if you have requested a render that I accept, then please check in the REQUEST category.

Render Requirements:
-The image must be of high quality
-The image must be over 500x500 pixels
-You can only one request per week
-If putting the image here, you must put it in SPOILER tags

If your request does not follow these requirements, I WILL ignore it.

SET ONE:
SET TWO
REQUESTS
The picture of Rei from Beyblade is fanart and therefore cannot be used.
Yo man this is sick, thanx.
This will really help me with renders, I'm thinking of doing a meta-girl type sig, they look good.
I'm really looking forward to making my sigs, can I post one of them in here, to give an example?
Oh carp,
I have almost 75 brush files, but could you put your brush files in a .zip or compressed file and up load it to megaupload? I really like some of your brushes, I could use them, it would really help me fill in space.
PM me them if your going to do it.
Some renders go below 500x500, so whats the point of ignoring them?
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The picture of Rei from Beyblade is fanart and therefore cannot be used.

It was posted on a resource website, so people can use it freely. It's pretty much a sharing website with stocks, renders, manga pages, original work and anime pictures, that anyone can use however they like.

(Sep. 03, 2011  3:08 AM)DeX Wrote: Some renders go below 500x500, so whats the point of ignoring them?

Because they either have length or width over 500px. My problem with images smaller than 500x500 is they tend to be low quality, or when zoomed in, extremely hard to differentiate the border and background. Many images smaller than 500x500 also have a lot of noise/dust/pixels that stick out, and ones that are above it have much better quality.
I do not want to see it reposted here. The Beyblade community has already had enough trouble with fanart, especially Japanese, in the past, and it will not happen again. It is strictly against our rules. I do not care if a third-party website has the same render available for use, but it cannot be posted here and people cannot use it in graphics and post or use them here.
UPDATE: Fanart of Ray removed, and set two of my "project" is now underway, starting with Gundam!
thanks, vintage. I like your renders Smile

I will be waiting for those gundam renders...Smile
I've got one Gundam render up, and I'm working on a few more. Smile
Just want to confirm, these are images with translucent backgrounds, correct? Or are these just images that I'll have to rend-oh, sorry! Just answered it myself Tired.

I'd like to request a few MoHS renders, like Kyon, Koizumi, and maybe some of the more unknown ones like Asakura and Taniguchi.
I'd like to request a render? i'm new to renders but if i could have:

Inazuma eleven, Kazemaru

I will post a pic if you want, like i said i'm new to renders so i don't 100% understand what they are...
Sparta and Nwolf, I'll have those done by next Saturday, school is starting, so I won't have as much time as before.

Nwolf, rendering an image is removing the background so that you only have the character left. They're what you use in signatures, and yes, you can post an image, as long as it's good quality, and don't forget to put it in spoilers. Smile
ok, also can i add another one? i'll post the pic now:

thats tachimukai, can you find a kazemaru one for me? my laptops glitching...
(Sep. 04, 2011  6:33 PM)Nwolf Wrote: ok, also can i add another one? i'll post the pic now:

thats tachimukai, can you find a kazemaru one for me? my laptops glitching...

That is waaaaayy too small to render.
aaah, too bad

if you could find a good picture to make a render of then it's tachimukai from inazuma eleven and kazemaru from inazuma eleven
how Is the render project going Kinetic?
I haven't been able to work on it due to school, that's why I said their requests would be done on the weekend.
no I meant the idea of it, is it going well? not the requests.
(Sep. 08, 2011  7:40 AM)Nwolf Wrote: no I meant the idea of it, is it going well? not the requests.

I think it's going very well. To me, it's fun and very relaxing. Even now, I'm looking for more images that I'd like to use and share. Smile
wow thats nice idea dude i was thinking of that too but as u posted it i don't want to make another thread well i would like to ask can i or another person post there self created renders here?
(Sep. 08, 2011  10:58 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: wow thats nice idea dude i was thinking of that too but as u posted it i don't want to make another thread well i would like to ask can i or another person post there self created renders here?

If people want to post their renders here, I can make a section for them so people don't have to look. Smile
(Sep. 08, 2011  4:01 PM)Kinetic Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2011  10:58 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: wow thats nice idea dude i was thinking of that too but as u posted it i don't want to make another thread well i would like to ask can i or another person post there self created renders here?

If people want to post their renders here, I can make a section for them so people don't have to look. Smile

yes so when u make just tell i have some coll renders recently created by me and i wanted to share them. Tongue_out