Villains

Chapter 1: Lui
“Mom, mom can I get a bey just like him?” I was telling my mom when I saw the number one blader in the world. My mom always replied with “Lui, listen to me, a bey has to be made from the heart.” From that day on I had only one thing in mind, making the perfect bey. Eventually after years of sketching it was made, lost Longinus. When I first launched it it was a beauty, and eventually I started working out to increase my launch power. Finally the day arrived when I would show it to the world in the qualifiers tournament for the world championship, and all of the beys in my path bursted. Eventually the time came for me to face off against Free de la Hoya, the world champion, it was close but I lost, guess I will have to get stronger. 1 year has passed since then and now I’m looking for someone that I can really battle with in Japan, that Shu Kurenai seems strong, but not strong enough. I’ve registered for the world championship for this year again, I have high hopes for Valt Aoi. It’s time for my match against Shu Kurenai, I have to go. The match was the most fun I’ve had in a long time, however Longinus unfortunately broke his Spriggan. Tomorrow is the finals for the world championship qualifiers, I’m up against Valt Aoi. Well I won, but it was by a hair lenght as I was close to bursting, I only won because there was a dent in the stadium, it fuels me with rage that I won by something so stupid. That’s all from me.

It definitely could use better writing quality

Next up is Shu/Red eye/ Spriggan
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Chapter 1: Lui
“Mom, mom can I get a bey just like him?” I was telling my mom when I saw the number one blader in the world. My mom always replied with “Lui, listen to me, a bey has to be made from the heart.” From that day on I had only one thing in mind, making the perfect bey. Eventually after years of sketching it was made, lost Longinus. When I first launched it it was a beauty, and eventually I started working out to increase my launch power. Finally the day arrived when I would show it to the world in the qualifiers tournament for the world championship, and all of the beys in my path bursted. Eventually the time came for me to face off against Free de la Hoya, the world champion, it was close but I lost, guess I will have to get stronger. 1 year has passed since then and now I’m looking for someone that I can really battle with in Japan, that Shu Kurenai seems strong, but not strong enough. I’ve registered for the world championship for this year again, I have high hopes for Valt Aoi. It’s time for my match against Shu Kurenai, I have to go. The match was the most fun I’ve had in a long time, however Longinus unfortunately broke his Spriggan. Tomorrow is the finals for the world championship qualifiers, I’m up against Valt Aoi. Well I won, but it was by a hair lenght as I was close to bursting, I only won because there was a dent in the stadium, it fuels me with rage that I won by something so stupid. That’s all from me.

Chapter 6: Lane
PLOT ARMOR GO REEEEEEEEEEEE
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:08 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Chapter 1: Lui

Chapter 6: Lane
PLOT ARMOR GO REEEEEEEEEEEE

As you can see, I tend to skip battles in order to keep things short, and so that I can kind of focus more on creating a back story
Are you gonna write one based off of Arthur's perspective? Just Asking!
CitrusNinja3 could you close this, I have no wish to continue with this.