Vids from BB War Room tourney 09?

Watching that made me a little sad that it's all over.
I don't want to wait a whole year for the next event.

Thanks for the videos Brad!
I wish I could have been there to talk to you guys, because you seem really cool! I had slight speculations but you guys are legit for sure... -wants Spinster's hat-
(May. 29, 2009  9:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's uploaded. Processing now! Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOiGsjVXqw0

It's up. No HD yet, though.

I'm surprised at your song choice! I think the video was a tad short, but nice nonetheless!
The video with you and Spinster was touching....in a way haha. I wish I couldve made it to BWR D: . I will make an attempt to go next year Grin.
The end bit of the Chat show video was awsome!
(May. 29, 2009  11:03 PM)Kei Wrote: I think the video was a tad short, but nice nonetheless!

How long did you expect it to be, exactly? There's only so much interesting footage.
Both the videos were great Smile
Beyblade War room looked like a lot of fun!
The videos are awesome!
In the first video did I see a golden quetz around 3:00? Eee
(May. 29, 2009  11:32 PM)Nuno Wrote: The videos are awesome!
In the first video did I see a golden quetz around 3:00? Eee

Yup, Deikailo was using it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOiGsjVXqw0 HD is up
Hmm, more organised than what we had. Probably would have been better for us if the MCM had a seperate room like you did. Good job anyway guys. Would really like to make it out there one year to one of these events.
(May. 29, 2009  11:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How long did you expect it to be, exactly? There's only so much interesting footage.

True. I wasn't expect much different than the length it already is I suppose. Maybe I was just expecting some more dialogue? For example, when you guys were explaining how the brackets were going to work. It is great the way it is though, don't worry about it. Forget I said anything haha

(May. 29, 2009  11:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yup, Deikailo was using it.

It's too bad that she missed twice. Unhappy

For anyone who can't get enough footage, feel free to download all of mine here!
This is great; but man did I get owned in the final round. Definitely a poor choice of parts for the stadium.
(May. 30, 2009  12:22 AM)Khel Wrote: This is great; but man did I get owned in the final round. Definitely a poor choice of parts for the stadium.

What did you use?
(May. 30, 2009  12:17 AM)Kei Wrote: True. I wasn't expect much different than the length it already is I suppose. Maybe I was just expecting some more dialogue? For example, when you guys were explaining how the brackets were going to work. It is great the way it is though, don't worry about it. Forget I said anything haha

I can't imagine most people would've found it interesting, which is why I didn't include it haha.
(May. 30, 2009  12:23 AM)Kei Wrote: What did you use?

Same thing I used against him the first time

Libra 100D. Works like a charm in the attack and stamina stadium. Sucks carp in balance.

Also thanks for the download!

Would anyone by any chance have the footage from my first match with Anubis? I know someone recorded it, but not sure who though.
Damn nice Quetz Dei. Grin
Also, I would be interested in seeing a seperate video of Khel vs. Anubis the first time. Sounds like the match was awesome.
(May. 30, 2009  8:44 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Damn nice Quetz Dei. Grin
Also, I would be interested in seeing a seperate video of Khel vs. Anubis the first time. Sounds like the match was awesome.

it really wasn't, it was just a stamina battle. it was quite tense though
What are you talking about Brad; it was the most intense battle ever XD

But yeah Pichu it was just a stamina battle that went on for a while; a few draws if my memory serves right.
Oh, lol. Was just a lose battle then. XD Nevermind, I suppose.
You could make any battle intense though if you put it in slow motion. EVerything looks cooler in slow motion. I think the next thing we should get is commentary voice-overs too! ALso a camera view from under one of the clear attack stadiums would be super sweet.
-instant replay
-commentators
-different camera angles

Maybe an idea for next year. Have a video of just some battles, like the finals.
Umm we would would need a ludicrous amount of cameras to pull that off. We had 4 matches going on at once throughout much of the tournament.
Okey, maybe not cover every match then. But ludicrous would be the point ^-^ Totally have a commentator's booth between matches, and have beyblade and player profiles before each match. The FWB will try to pull it off sometime. Prepare yourself for some funny stuff when it comes around. It'll take a lot of editing though.
(May. 30, 2009  9:17 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Okey, maybe not cover every match then. But ludicrous would be the point ^-^ Totally have a commentator's booth between matches, and have beyblade and player profiles before each match. The FWB will try to pull it off sometime. Prepare yourself for some funny stuff when it comes around. It'll take a lot of editing though.

as much as i love beyblade i doubt i would sit through watching this, it sounds really boring
I was gonna do a video too.. But it seems I've lost my camera and all of the footage along with it.