Veteran Blader Starts Beyblade Club!

Hey whats up guys, Im new to the boards but not new to blading. I started when the very first series came out 8 years ago, or when ever it was. I wasnt in to it too big but I played alot with what I had. But now I'm older, and the beyblades are more metal than ever, my friends and I have started UBS (underground beyblade syndicate). There are 4 of us hardcore in to it, with about 7 more putting some serious thought in to it.
Like i said I'm older now, 24 to be exact, and out circle is full of older people. My brother is actually the only minor in the UBS. So we have stepped back from D&D and LARP to bring our selves back to our younger days, or to add another level to the show we watch with our kids (not me).
Now I, being as creative and forever striving to be a industrial designer, will be posting some clever how tos and such later. But for example, just today I built a completely modular stadium, and what I have dubbed the "katana launcher". Both I will post tutorials for later, but be advised they use a heat gun so make sure you get your parents help if you are under 18 lol.
I believe thats about it for me, keep a look out for the other people from the UBS to be hitting the boards soon, and thanks in advance for all the warm welcomes. and just one last thing, I've seen quite a bit of attitude on this board already, so please keep all comments constructive. No one likes a troll.
Hey i am new to this network to. I started bladeing with series 1 then stopped and no i am back into it. I've been getting board of just playing by my self and destroying people who come over and don't know what to do. so if there are any battles in MarylandStupid let me know and i ll be there. Ray striker forever!!!!
Welcome to the WBO, the happiest bey-place on earth.

Use this to ask for a combo: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo
And use this for questions: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...read-Rules
These are the rules you will want to know well: http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=17
Hope you enjoy the WBO
welcome aspiring blader
thanks guys, ive noticed you guys can be really harsh on some people, and i was wondering whats up with that? now not everyone, but i have seen it. Someone called this the happiest bey-place on earth, why cant we keep it that way?
(Jul. 02, 2011  11:17 AM)bryman Wrote: thanks guys, ive noticed you guys can be really harsh on some people, and i was wondering whats up with that? now not everyone, but i have seen it. Someone called this the happiest bey-place on earth, why cant we keep it that way?

there harsh cuz ppl
1. dont read the rulez
2. are noobs and really stupid
3. if we didnt be harsh what would the ppl be like, they would spam and post things unnecessary
anyway WELCOME
welcome to WBO I cant wait to see your katana launcher
I understand people need to be instructed, especially here because most of them are still young (no offense) but i think they should be instructed, not ridiculed. Im still trying to figure out why my first post was deleted? all i wanted to know is if anyone else makes their own stat sheets, which is well in the rules.
and Vanitas, I'll post pics later, I need to repaint it, hoipefully it'll be before i go to work tonight.
(Jul. 02, 2011  7:52 PM)bryman Wrote: I understand people need to be instructed, especially here because most of them are still young (no offense) but i think they should be instructed, not ridiculed. Im still trying to figure out why my first post was deleted? all i wanted to know is if anyone else makes their own stat sheets, which is well in the rules.
and Vanitas, I'll post pics later, I need to repaint it, hoipefully it'll be before i go to work tonight.
u didnt need to make a thread for it
u could have posted your question in the "ask a question, get an answer 2"
if we dont teach kids, how will they learn
if u put them to the point were they could get warned, they will never do it again
why would u say " oh now now, this isnt the right place for this , u should go to the ask a question get an answer thread, now be a good kid"
when obviously if they looked around and not acted noobish they would see that thread
anyway im going to stop spamming now
as u seem to dont understand
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:41 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2011  7:52 PM)bryman Wrote: I understand people need to be instructed, especially here because most of them are still young (no offense) but i think they should be instructed, not ridiculed. Im still trying to figure out why my first post was deleted? all i wanted to know is if anyone else makes their own stat sheets, which is well in the rules.
u didnt need to make a thread for it
u could have posted your question in the "ask a question, get an answer 2"
if we dont teach kids, how will they learn
if u put them to the point were they could get warned, they will never do it again
why would u say " oh now now, this isnt the right place for this , u should go to the ask a question get an answer thread, now be a good kid"
when obviously if they looked around and not acted noobish they would see that thread
anyway im going to stop spamming now
as u seem to dont understand

...Uncalled for, dude. You really only needed those first three lines, the rest is TOTALLY unnecessary. Anyway, Welcome Bryman! It'll take a bit, but read around, you'll get the hang of the WBO quite easily.
thanks for the back up there megablader. i didnt realize the age level here at first, thats why i was so surprised.

edit: and i didnt just want to ask the question "has anyone done this?" I wanted thoughts, opinions, and examples. Lots more than a simple yes or no. I wanted to share the concept which is what forums are for.
Hah, no problem, I do that for everyone. (Unless someone else gets there first.) But again, welcome. It's nice to see people care, but occasionally they take it too far. But, alas, that's a rant for another day.
Yeah I feel my time here has been mostly spent on explaining myself and how other forums work. I just wish I could share my thoughts and idea with those who will listen instead of flaming me for no other reason than to make themselves seem more important.