[Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada] Vancouver BeyClub

(Jun. 27, 2010  4:14 AM)NewBladerInTown Wrote: I Live in Vancouver BC. I might join. I want to buy blades if possible. Im bringing maybe 40 Dollars?
Hey I dont really sell beyblades but im wondering if you want to meet up for some beyblading Smile cause im in gr6 going gr7 and like only gr2-3 play ): so if you want to do something ask Smile at my school theres this great place where i used to play at with beyblades and i could bring my stadium and stuff Smile
yea, i got a few friends who are pretty interested in meeting up with people who actually know what theyre doing with all these beyblades. itd be cool if we could set something up?
Hi. I live in the vancouver area so if there will be any beyblade tournaments please let me know. I've been acking to try out my new beyblade skills.

[/quote]
Hey I dont really sell beyblades but im wondering if you want to meet up for some beyblading Smile cause im in gr6 going gr7 and like only gr2-3 play ): so if you want to do something ask Smile at my school theres this great place where i used to play at with beyblades and i could bring my stadium and stuff Smile
[/quote]

I'd probably be there if You host a tourni.Stupid
Plz tell me if there are any tournaments in vancouver/richmond thnx
hey guys plz pm me if theirs a turnament in vancouver or surrey area. Wana meet new people and test my beyblade.
is there anyone in B.C that may be hosting a turnament? or maby just a get together?
If no one is hosting one, host one urself Smile
Noone replied because it was pointless dude.
is anyone down for a meet up anytime at hollend park you just get off king george so its pretty easy to get to its like a 45 sec walk from the train station to the park if anyone is down let me know
alright people i'm having a get together some time pm me! also this won't be in vancouver this will be in richmond! right next to vancouver! pm if you have questions
am ready for any battles
if you wanna battle meet me on hyland rd
wish i could go
hey guys anyone want to go to Mackenzie Elementary School [my current school] they have a pretty big field of grass,i could provide 2 stadiums but theyre hasbro...PM me if you want to help me plan a date...
I went to toys are us and there wear four guys in there like 15 , 16 and they wear handing out fliers in the beyblade section they are making there own tournament sometime in spring break i will let you know when i find the right date they are holding this event.they said there will be 1,2,3 prize and the name of the tournament is called Demolition Brothers Demolition its at Holland park around 2:45 the tournament starts at 3:30 so make sure u register and i hope to see you there
is there any activ users