Valkyrie/Spriggan/Ragnaruk/Kerbeous Heavy Accel Testing

(Jul. 27, 2015  9:49 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Battles do not effect the wear, what causes the wear is actually the taking apart and putting together of the bey, battles take it apart which causes the wear, not the actual beyblade that it is going up against.

Battles between Burst and other generations have shown very little bursting, meaning that they probably cause significantly less tooth wear.
(Jul. 27, 2015  10:44 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2015  9:49 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Battles do not effect the wear, what causes the wear is actually the taking apart and putting together of the bey, battles take it apart which causes the wear, not the actual beyblade that it is going up against.

Battles between Burst and other generations have shown very little bursting, meaning that they probably cause significantly less tooth wear.

That's not true. I have done testings myself and they busted every round against other gens, the only time it was rare for a burst to occur is when it was versing a left spin, but that only makes sense.
That's because other gens are designed totally differently since they don't have to take bursting into account.
Ok, thanks for correcting me, I guess my info was limited and not representative of the wider consensus,.
(Jul. 27, 2015  9:49 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2015  9:36 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2015  8:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: A lot of people have, though not actual testing, since it's pointless.

Yes, but I meant couldn't it somewhat loosen the teeth on the Layer. That would affect burst testing, wouldn't it?

Battles do not effect the wear, what causes the wear is actually the taking apart and putting together of the bey, battles take it apart which causes the wear, not the actual beyblade that it is going up against.

I...know that...
All I'm saying is that Cross Gen battling could potentially change a result when looking at someone who messed around with their beyblade against older ones, and someone who strictly used Burst.
Seeing how Plastic ARs are designed, I can see some easy teeth destruction.
I guess, but the same effect would be achieved by the Beyblade being bursted by any other Beyblade. Those Beyblades will just burst it more frequently.
(Jul. 28, 2015  2:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I guess, but the same effect would be achieved by the Beyblade being bursted by any other Beyblade. Those Beyblades will just burst it more frequently.

I suppose it can't be helped then. Time to start restocking on Layers..