[VOTE NOW!]another graphic wars!{aquatic theme!}

(Jun. 23, 2011  8:58 AM)Hope Wrote: Who sould it be sent to?
Also I know mines not going to win.

BEYBLADESTATION

send sigs to him
im so excited Joyful_3 anyways good look to us all Grin
(Jun. 23, 2011  6:20 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Well, excuse me, BeyBladestation accepted it, so that must mean I'm entered. It's not like it matters, I doubt anyone will vote for me because not many people know who I am.

The voting is not a popularity contest. If yours is the best, people won't care who you are...
Sent mine in Smile
I tried out a new style on it. I hope a get a few votes Smile
Just need Hope's and I'ma ready to roll.
Has everyone sent there's in? If we have all sent ours in early why not start votes earlier as well?
Yeah. Beybladestation,you may post now if hope already sent his(c'mon already!)

BTW, there will be no deadline
beybladestation, is all entry in?
ok!(aww)

beybladestation, what are you waiting for?!
(Jun. 23, 2011  12:17 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  6:20 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Well, excuse me, BeyBladestation accepted it, so that must mean I'm entered. It's not like it matters, I doubt anyone will vote for me because not many people know who I am.

The voting is not a popularity contest. If yours is the best, people won't care who you are...
I still will Tongue_out_wink (jks). I wonder what these sigs will look like? I like the theme for this one.
the dude who made entry 4:

why is it small?(PM me)

EDIT:

I Flipped when I saw this... its pure awesomesauce!
I vote for entry 2. How the yellow stuff and the water background are blended are just right. Though..He/She might have lessen the brightness of the pic.
(Jun. 26, 2011  6:17 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: I vote for entry 2. How the yellow stuff and the water background are blended are just right. Though..He/She might have lessen the brightness of the pic.

we are all he BTW
I vote for entry 2, I love the gold in the water and the flying-creature thing (how is it 2 contestants used the same image?). I agree with BP though, possibly the brightness is too high.
Mine goes to entry one because it seems more underwater than the others. Maybe it is the colouring as well. Mainly I choose it due to faults in the others.
(Jun. 26, 2011  6:48 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I vote for entry 2, I love the gold in the water and the flying-creature thing (how is it 2 contestants used the same image?). I agree with BP though, possibly the brightness is too high.

I told you, Xyo and I have the EXACT same Image (not going to tell you which one is which Tongue_out)

gosh i hate the post bug...
Entry 5 destroys the others, in my opinion. Entry 3 is pretty decent too. I vote entry 5 Smile
I vote for entry 5, which is really well made, there is lots of effort put into it, unlike the rest in which you copy a picture from the internet, and then paste on a picture from the internet, and call it a sig, with little effects, but Entry 5 has some effort put into it.
I say entry 5. It is about equal with entry 1 and 2 in the looks but I like more bey oriented things. Grin
entry 2 it is awesome looking
Entry 5 is my vote, nice rendering.
my vote goes to 2 and 5 sig

2 because same reason as beybladepotter and fifth because grand ketos seems coming out of water