(VA and MD) Bad News Bearings!

(Aug. 09, 2019  12:03 AM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:01 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I know, but I currently can’t host on the weekends. And most families still have two parents (I’m one of the many exceptionsUnhappy).

Why can't you host on weekends?

Sunday for my family is usually a lazy day, and Saturday, I don’t have a babysitter for Saturday yet Unhappy.
(Feb. 10, 2019  6:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  1:22 PM)jackpotgodzilla Wrote: I meet all those requirements but I don’t know what teams do or how they function. Can someone fill me in on how they work?  Are there team competitions?

sarabscientist Wrote:In order to make it easier to find and play with people near your area, the WBO has allowed people to make teams. This way, players could potentially meet on a regular basis and practice/train for tournaments. And, teams allow for a more “amusing and competitive atmosphere” since you can also “create alliances” with other members and have healthy rivalries.

And also there are team competitions sometimes.

Thanks all- similar questions. Are there age requirements? My son who is 8 and a half (3rd grade) wants to join a team. We live in DC and we are in Virginia (Rappahannock County) nearly every weekend. So what do I need to do to get him on a team?
(Aug. 27, 2019  9:23 PM)leoposa_16 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  6:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: And also there are team competitions sometimes.

Thanks all- similar questions. Are there age requirements? My son who is 8 and a half (3rd grade) wants to join a team. We live in DC and we are in Virginia (Rappahannock County) nearly every weekend. So what do I need to do to get him on a team?
Just say “join”. Smile. There’s no age requirements Joyful_3.
I can host on Weekends and can go to tournaments during the weekdays Friday night only
(Aug. 28, 2019  4:49 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I can host on Weekends and can go to tournaments during the weekdays Friday night only

Great!
(Aug. 28, 2019  4:49 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I can host on Weekends and can go to tournaments during the weekdays Friday night only

YAY!
(Aug. 28, 2019  12:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  9:23 PM)leoposa_16 Wrote: Thanks all- similar questions. Are there age requirements? My son who is 8 and a half (3rd grade) wants to join a team. We live in DC and we are in Virginia (Rappahannock County) nearly every weekend. So what do I need to do to get him on a team?
Just say “join”. Smile. There’s no age requirements Joyful_3.

Great. Join Smile Need some info on meet ups but he will be psyched. I also chatted you CheetoBlader with similar question- still figuring my way around the WB online world!
(Aug. 29, 2019  2:18 AM)leoposa_16 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  12:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Just say “join”. :). There’s no age requirements ^_^.

Great. Join :) Need some info on meet ups but he will be psyched. I also chatted you CheetoBlader with similar question- still figuring my way around the WB online world!

Yay! So what team did you chose? Good luck on the W.B.O!
(Aug. 29, 2019  1:18 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  2:18 AM)leoposa_16 Wrote: Great. Join Smile Need some info on meet ups but he will be psyched. I also chatted you CheetoBlader with similar question- still figuring my way around the WB online world!

Yay! So what team did you chose? Good luck on the W.B.O!

He/she chose BNB.
(Aug. 30, 2019  3:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  1:18 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: Yay! So what team did you chose? Good luck on the W.B.O!

He/she chose BNB.

Yay!
(Aug. 30, 2019  11:53 PM)Stormwatch Wrote: i want to join!

I have four bey blades

Do you live in the area? What BEYBLADES are they?
I live in ohio my beyblades are: Ifritor I2 Infinity Zephyr, Wyvron, Minoboros, and Caynox C3
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:05 AM)Stormwatch Wrote: I live in ohio my beyblades are: Ifritor I2 Infinity Zephyr, Wyvron, Minoboros, and Caynox C3

Are you able to drive all the way to MD or Northern VA?
IDK if I can. But I have family who lives there tho.
(Aug. 31, 2019  1:05 PM)Stormwatch Wrote: IDK if I can. But I have family who lives there tho.

Let me know if you can. If you want, there’s a tournament on the 8th of September in Silver Spring.
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:36 PM)Stormwatch Wrote: I don't want join anymore sorry

Okay.
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:39 PM)Stormwatch Wrote: but how do you start a team anyway?

Go to the “Teams” sub forum, and make one. Make sure it includes the location of it Smile.
can you give me a link plz

dont mean to be annonying sorry if I am
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:43 PM)Stormwatch Wrote: can you give me a link plz

dont mean to be annonying sorry if I am

You’re fine. https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams
thank you cheeto

wheres the chat forum on this site anyway?
How do I join?
(Sep. 20, 2019  1:50 AM)Hello321 Wrote: How do I join?

You’re in!