Sept

V. B. Back on the Scene: A Virginia Beach Revival!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
24 bladers registered (24 maximum) View All
gentleblader's avatarSchwiftyYox's avatarHavoc's avatarBioBurst's avatarGuzzy's avatarRobber804's avatardavid.charles's avatarOcto6's avatarRay573's avatarSILVA⁰'s avatar
Tower of Games
5405 Indian River Rd ste A
  We're located right behind/next to Chick Fil A once you turn into the parking lot!
12:00pm on 09/29/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash

The $5.00 entrance fee is for the shop and store credit will be given out to the winners!

Virginia Beach has been on a bit of a hiatus as far as the tournament scene is concerned but we're back!

Format: This is a Beyblade X event that will be utilizing the 3on3 format for both the first stage as well as the second stage of the tournament. Please read the Beyblade X Rulebook prior to confirming your attendance to ensure that you or your child have the appropriate equipment to compete.

Host: Kaboom!!!

Location: Tower of Games 5405 Indian River Rd ste A, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23464

Participants: This event will cap out at 24 players

Stadium: The BX-10 Xtreme Stadium

Pre-Registration: As this event has a participant cap, you are highly encouraged to register online ahead of time. This requires a WBO account, which you can find more information about here: Account Registration Guide

Please come prepared. It is helpful for both hosts and judges if all participants bring official Takara Tomy or Hasbro-manufactured Beyblades of their own and more than one launcher when possible. Additionally, parents of children under the age of 13 must be present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and we would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

Be aware of your belongings. We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time if you wish to compete! There will be plenty of free play everyone is encouraged to come!

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
heck yeah! 757 is back!
Ayyy, awesome, something local for me!
Hey does anyone know if this is gonna be using the limited parts list as well, need to know if I need to put some rod-killers together or if I should be good
(Sep. 08, 2024  6:16 PM)DataDeturner Wrote: Hey does anyone know if this is gonna be using the limited parts list as well, need to know if I need to put some rod-killers together or if I should be good

No, we will not be using the limited parts list. This tournament is unranked so there will be no ranked clauses such as that one.
are home painted blades permitted for this tournament
Gonna be my first tournament! So excited!
(Sep. 13, 2024  4:56 PM)Octo6 Wrote: are home painted blades permitted for this tournament

Its better explained in the rulebook but in short paint is permitted on the metal wheel and gear chip as long as it's a lite coat and does not affect the normal function of the beyblade. Paint is not allowed on the ratchet and bit. 🙂
Will there be any prizes for the winners?
Looks like we got a full roster this is going to be a great tournament
i will be out of town but I hope you all have a great time!
Yes it's gonna be a great tournament for sure! And we'll miss you Garishi! Have fun travel safe. Will definitely catch you at the next RVA tourney.
I’m new to the tournament scene. I understand I can’t join anymore since it caps at 24/24. Also what does free play mean? Does that mean I can come to the tournament and battle still? I’m excited that we have people who play in this area.
(Sep. 17, 2024  5:50 AM)FishyWizzard Wrote: I’m new to the tournament scene. I understand I can’t join anymore since it caps at 24/24. Also what does free play mean? Does that mean I can come to the tournament and battle still? I’m excited that we have people who play in this area.

Yes free play is just battle with other people that are not in the tournament or currently not their turn and just enjoy yourself
I dropped from the tournament. I will be focusing on recording and helping for this event.
(Sep. 17, 2024  5:50 AM)FishyWizzard Wrote: I’m new to the tournament scene. I understand I can’t join anymore since it caps at 24/24. Also what does free play mean? Does that mean I can come to the tournament and battle still? I’m excited that we have people who play in this area.

Yes as Silva said free play is just open play for anyone who comes in. We should have extra stadiums for whoever wants to play casually. Also, leading up to and the day of the event some people tend to drop so keep your eyes open. You might be able to squeeze your way in.