Using A Worn WD for Attacking and Destabilizing: Killer Bull 100WD

We need to address how worn is illegal. The way my bottom looks, there is NO way it can be illegal. I would look at illegal being a RS being worn into and moving like an RF, a RSF moving like a RF/R2F, a CS no longer being able to either go into attack or stamina and only being able to stay in one mode no matter how it is launched, a FS no longer having a point to go into sharp mode, or even more drastic, an ES no longer being sharp and has become either flat or a complete ball. A WD moving faster than usual should not even be an issue because it can not perform a flower pattern anyway. On top of that, the Hasbro ones I have been using lately all move more than the TT ones especially when they are wearing down. Also, if this is all true, then wearing down R2F to have it slow down and be easier to control would be illegal even though it helps some bladers. This needs to be looked into.
In that scenario R2F still serves its original function, and as such is legal.
I've performed some quick tests with this combo to see whether or not it'll fall victim to the monster that is 230.

Tests were performed with alternating launches whilst during the WD VS WD battles the WD bottoms which were used were switched at round 6 to avoid the variable of wear from each performance tip.
The condition of each WD tip is slightly worn.

Killer Bull 100WD VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull 230WD
Killer Bull 100WD : 0 Wins
Earth Bull 230WD: 10 Wins (10 OS)
Killer Bull 100WD win percentage: 0%

Killer Bull 100WD VS MF - L Earth (Earth Mold 2) Bull 230CS
Killer Bull 100WD: 1 Win (1 OS)
MF - L Earth Bull 230CS: 9 Wins (9 OS)
Killer Bull 100WD win percentage: 10%

Killer Bull 100WD VS MF - H Earth (Earth Mold 2) Bull 230RS
Killer Bull 100WD: 0 Wins
MF - H Earth Bull 230RS: 10 Wins (10 OS)
Killer Bull 100WD win percentage: 0%

The results pretty much speak for themselves. Due to the height of the 230 track Killer Bull wasn't able to make appropriate contact with the opponent as a direct result Killer Bull's efforts to inflict damage on the opponent were wasted due to lack of Metal on Metal contact.

The battles which were the closest were Killer Bull 100WD VS MF - H Earth Bull 230RS, Earth Bull would generally just win during the first set of five launches where Earth Bull was being launched first, during the second set Earth Bull generally won quite convincingly.
So then its clear this doesnt work on 230 based combos. I believe though that on 145, it could take it down. Thanks Fyuuor
but any low track stamina combo can beat high track stamina combos
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: but any low track stamina combo can beat high track stamina combos

Do you mind expressing what relevance that has to anything that was just discussed? My combo isnt meant to be a stamina type at all. It is a destabilizer. Also, your statement is incorrect. Earth Bull 230WD>Earth Bull 85WD so......
Of course I'm exempting 230 broski.
Your destabiliser is worthless unless it beats Stamina combos at 100/90/85, as other combos do the same thing yours does except much better.
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:18 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Of course I'm exempting 230 broski.
Your destabiliser is worthless unless it beats Stamina combos at 100/90/85, as other combos do the same thing yours does except much better.

If you can find me a combo that can a acheive a higher win rate in destabilizing with 10 win besides flame cancer/bull 100/90 sf, I give up..otherwise, I could care less what youre talking about right now because its far from worthless.
MF L Drago 90WF
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:34 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: MF L Drago 90WF

It should be MF LDrago 100WF anyway.

LDrago 100JB Cool
Yes, but 90 works better, IMO.
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:42 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Yes, but 90 works better, IMO.

(Aug. 09, 2010  7:15 PM)Kei Wrote: Increasing the height to 100 has no downsides either, from my testing It allows for a minutely increased time to wobble, which is very important for this custom.
Which I tested, 100 is better also.
I noticed that 100 is better for most destabilizers because with anything lower, it scrapes badly..
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:25 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:18 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Of course I'm exempting 230 broski.

If you can find me a combo that can a acheive a higher win rate in destabilizing with 10 win besides flame cancer/bull 100/90 sf, I give up..otherwise, I could care less what youre talking about right now because its far from worthless.

The afforemented LL Drago 100WF
anyways if your destabiliser combo provides less than perfect win rates againt any and all Stamina/Defense combos based at the 145 height, your combo is utterly worthless as you might as well just use a low track stamina combo (which is what this is [your combo isnt really so much a destabiliser], except it's a mediocre one).
No one intended for this to be some top-tier combo that wont lose. All combos have a weakness. With results like that, its not worthless. How about you find another thread to rant on because you clearly dont know what worthless is. It wins by destabilizing. In any other circumstance, it will not outspin any of the wheels I tested with on the same height. Also, if what you claim makes it worthless, which it is not, then the combo you mentioned would be useless as well because it didnt have anywhere near perfect results against stamina combos on the 145 height. Here is proof from Kei's testing:

MF L Drago 90WF
vs. Virgo DF145SD
L Drago win percentage: 68% (17/25, with 1 tie)

vs. Earth Gemios DF145SD
L Drago win percentage: 20% (2/10, with 2 ties)

vs. Earth Gemios DF145WD
L Drago win percentage: 53% (7/15, with 2 ties)

vs. Flame Gemios DF145SD
L Drago win percentage: 90% (9/10)

With the exception of the battles with Flame Gemios and maybe Virgo, it practically got destroyed. Are you saying this is useless too? If not, you are contradicting yourself so you might want to think before you say things like that. Attack is supposed to beat Stamina quite often right? Im pretty sure it is.
I never said it was fantastic, I merely pointed it out. If your combo is a destabiliser then so is Earth Bull 85WD, which manages perfect win rates against every Stamina combo at a greater height bar 230, and all Defense combos. So now I take you at your word.
Bluezee Wrote:If you can find me a combo that can a acheive a higher win rate in destabilizing with 10 win besides flame cancer/bull 100/90 sf, I give up
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:34 AM)littlechipz Wrote: MF L Drago 90WF

This is wrong. Look up the results bud.
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:26 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I never said it was fantastic, I merely pointed it out.

LOL isnt that ironic. Now it's not so great anymore yet you mentioned it like it was. Ok McFrown. You can have the last word. You're pretty funny. Here is what you are not understanding. My combo destabilizes to win. If there is minimal contact made, it CAN NOT win unlike Earth Bull 85WD which can win under those circumstances because it is meant for pure stamina. I mean, how much more do I have to spell it out? Not to be rude, but you seem like you are not comprehending what everyone else already sees clearly. It wins with the clear wheel's upper slopes just like Flame Bull 100SF. That's what make destabilizers work if the given metal wheel does not have the slopes on its own. Is that a better way to say it?
Can I use your Killer wheel combo tests in the destabiliser thread please?
Can someone tell what the point of 230 is i mean that like twice the height of some of them
this isnt much of a destabilizer, any 100+wd bey can beat a top tier 145 hight stamina combo, also my wd moved around when i first got it, mostly because when it landed it would bounce and land again at a tilt making it move
(Jan. 03, 2011  10:17 PM)BurnBull7597 Wrote: Can someone tell what the point of 230 is i mean that like twice the height of some of them

go to the ask a question get an answer thread. this is about a worn WD.
(Jan. 03, 2011  10:24 PM)Vulcan R2F Wrote: go to the ask a question get an answer thread. this is about a worn WD.

well my wd isnt really worn and it moves and Bluezee said that his wd doesnt look that worn so...
also i can read, i know that the title says "worn wd"
(Jan. 03, 2011  10:25 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  10:24 PM)Vulcan R2F Wrote: go to the ask a question get an answer thread. this is about a worn WD.

well my wd isnt really worn and it moves and Bluezee said that his wd doesnt look that worn so...
sorry. i just looked at the thread name and went to the last page bottom and saw his post. i saw "worn WD" so i put it.
(Jan. 03, 2011  10:30 PM)Vulcan R2F Wrote:

sorry. i just looked at the thread name and went to the last page bottom and saw his post. i saw "worn WD" so i put it.

its ok, and thats why we tell people to read the thread before posting (well i think some of us do)
(Jan. 03, 2011  10:31 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  10:30 PM)Vulcan R2F Wrote:

its ok, and thats why we tell people to read the thread before posting (well i think some of us do)

yeah but i read after i posted. it doesnt change the fact that he should go to another thread.