Using A Worn WD for Attacking and Destabilizing: Killer Bull 100WD

The point of even mentioning LL Drago 100JB was to address the issue of the bottoms being used, not particularly its spin stealing ability and if you think about it, if you shoot it at a lower speed than a right spin combo, will it not steal spin before equalizing and probably losing? Also, what I said was not trash talk. It's called honesty, facts and saying what others seem to be too afraid to say. Also, just because something is worn doesn't make it necessarily illegal. If thats the case, based on your "logic", when R2F is worn down from use and it is not as fast as it used to be it is illegal or when WB gets worn and becomes aggressive, its illegal. What do you call it now?
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:10 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Also, just because something is worn doesn't make it necessarily illegal. If thats the case, based on your "logic", when R2F is worn down from use and it is not as fast as it used to be it is illegal or when WB gets worn and becomes aggressive, its illegal. What do you call it now?

When my S bottom starts moving in a flower patter something is wrong
When my RF starts lazing around like B it probably shouldn't be used anymore

and why the hell would anyone be 'too scared' to say something about beyblade? you act like you're fighting some oppressive and tyrannical organization.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:18 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:10 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Also, just because something is worn doesn't make it necessarily illegal. If thats the case, based on your "logic", when R2F is worn down from use and it is not as fast as it used to be it is illegal or when WB gets worn and becomes aggressive, its illegal. What do you call it now?

When my S bottom starts moving in a flower patter something is wrong
When my RF starts lazing around like B it probably shouldn't be used anymore

and why the hell would anyone be 'too scared' to say something about beyblade? you act like you're fighting some oppressive and tyrannical organization.

As you just said with the RF statement, it probably shouldnt be used anymore BUT it does not make it illegal at all. The fact is, people would be scared because they don't want to get shot down for expressing their similar opinions or they just want to bandwagon and add on to something in hopes of getting some sort of "Advanced" or committee postion. Maybe if you think outside the box and not just from a commonly excepted standpoint, you would understand this more.
If your WD is working like an Attack bottom:
WBO Rule Book Wrote:Illegal Modification
The following practices are considered illegal modification by the WBO. If a Beyblade part has been subjected to any of the following treatments, it may not be used in WBO sanctioned BeyBattles.
• The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape or performance of the part
Diamond brought out the rules guys. Im putting my hands up lol.
However, does that apply to what it is designed to do or what it actually does?
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:27 AM)Diamond Wrote: If your WD is working like an Attack bottom:
The following practices are considered illegal modification by the WBO. If a Beyblade part has been subjected to any of the following treatments, it may not be used in WBO sanctioned BeyBattles.
• The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape or performance of the part

If this is truly the case, wouldnt WB when its worn and moves a like an attacker be considered illegal or CS when the rubber is worn and the sharp tip makes it stay in stamina mode or when the sharp is worn and it become more of an attacker? I think that needs to be clarified more and pictures should be taken to be specific on exactly how much wear is acceptable.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:30 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:27 AM)Diamond Wrote: If your WD is working like an Attack bottom:

If this is truly the case, wouldnt WB when its worn and moves a like an attacker be considered illegal or CS when the rubber is worn and the sharp tip makes it stay in stamina mode or when the sharp is worn and it become more of an attacker? I think that needs to be clarified more and pictures should be taken to be specific on exactly how much wear is acceptable.

Thus my question... rofl. I think WB has aggressive movement even when it is mint if launched hard enough.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:23 AM)Bluezee Wrote: they just want to bandwagon and add on to something in hopes of getting some sort of "Advanced" or committee postion. Maybe if you think outside the box and not just from a commonly excepted standpoint, you would understand this more.

I'm in Advanced forum, and I'm about the least bandwagon member on the site.
Ask anyone : \
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:31 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:30 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

Thus my question... rofl. I think WB has aggressive movement even when it is mint if launched hard enough.

right.. WB has an attack movement brand new.. he doesn´t need to worned down... soo... you´re combo it´s illegal huh..
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:46 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:23 AM)Bluezee Wrote: they just want to bandwagon and add on to something in hopes of getting some sort of "Advanced" or committee postion. Maybe if you think outside the box and not just from a commonly excepted standpoint, you would understand this more.

I'm in Advanced forum, and I'm about the least bandwagon member on the site.
Ask anyone : \

What did that have to do with anything I said? If you are already there, that comment doesn't apply to you obviously. It applies to others who may not be there or do not post enough or post quality opinions, tests, etc. to get themselves there. Maybe you need some rest or something because you dont seem to understand the things that everyone else is apparently understanding considering its common sense.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:55 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Maybe you need some rest or something because you dont seem to understand the things that everyone else is apparently understanding considering its common sense.

this is all you ever do
weak attempts at flaming those who oppose you
anyways, diamond showed y'all whats up, im out
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:58 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:55 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Maybe you need some rest or something because you dont seem to understand the things that everyone else is apparently understanding considering its common sense.

this is all you ever do
anyways, diamond showed y'all whats up, im out

I though that WD doesn´t have attack.. and yoo worned down it´s illegal.. thanks Diamond..

I´m out too..
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:58 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

this is all you ever do

Once again, not a flame. Just being honest. Clearly, you feel some type of way so I'll let you sulk in whatever mood you are in but don't come trying to mess up my thread that I used to inform others with your nonsense. It's quite annoying if you haven't noticed or been told. I wont be responding to anymore ridiculous comments so it would probably be best if you stop. You can have the last word. My points were accepted and proven.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:30 AM)Bluezee Wrote: If this is truly the case, wouldnt WB when its worn and moves a like an attacker be considered illegal or CS when the rubber is worn and the sharp tip makes it stay in stamina mode or when the sharp is worn and it become more of an attacker? I think that needs to be clarified more and pictures should be taken to be specific on exactly how much wear is acceptable.
WB does move around even in mint condition, so moving slightly more wouldn't be significantly altered performance. But if it moves fast, then yes it would be illegal.

CS is still legal even when the sharp tip or rubber is considerably worn. It was supposed to be an Attack and Stamina bottom. But again, if no plastic is 'sticking out', then it would most likely be illegal.

When WD, which was supposed to provide only very little movement, starts to move around like a worn WB, it would be illegal.
Sigh... clashes of opinions are never pretty are they? WHat you two need to do is settle this in pm's... IMO its taking away from the point that it trying to come across by this thread.
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:11 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:30 AM)Bluezee Wrote: If this is truly the case, wouldnt WB when its worn and moves a like an attacker be considered illegal or CS when the rubber is worn and the sharp tip makes it stay in stamina mode or when the sharp is worn and it become more of an attacker? I think that needs to be clarified more and pictures should be taken to be specific on exactly how much wear is acceptable.
WB does move around even in mint condition, so moving slightly more wouldn't be significantly altered performance. But if it moves fast, then yes it would be illegal.

CS is still legal even when the sharp tip or rubber is considerably worn. It was supposed to be an Attack and Stamina bottom. But again, if no plastic is 'sticking out', then it would most likely be illegal.

When WD, which was supposed to provide only very little movement, starts to move around like a worn WB, it would be illegal.

I think the rules need to be changed. I dont see why a bottom that is not completely flat and doesnt alter the gameplay drastically should be illegal. If I took a picture of it, you would also agree. Even with a fresh WD the results are practically the same. I just prefer the more worn WD to prevent an early KO caused by Killer and another stamina wheel with recoil such as burn to get testing results. I believe that as long as the part relatively maintains its shape, it should be legal. As long as my WD isnt like a super WF then why would it be illegal? That needs to be evaluated more because there are plenty of videos on here that show certain parts that arent supposed to move so fast when they are fresh that we go by for results and if what you are saying is true, it would invalidate those tests.
i think that to.. does WBO want us to waste money on the same parts just because our tip is worned?

don´t get me wrong but sometimes i feel that you´re trying to make us buying new beyblades.. does WBO have an alliance with TT or Hasbro? xD
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:25 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: don´t get me wrong but sometimes i feel that you´re trying to make us buying new beyblades.. does WBO have an alliance with TT or Hasbro? xD

Wow... the stuff people come up with. Its not that the WBO wants us to buy new blades, that's totally up to us. They just provide the regulations in order for the game to remain competitive, which of course would involve expenditures on our part as well...
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:01 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:58 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: this is all you ever do

Once again, not a flame. Just being honest. Clearly, you feel some type of way so I'll let you sulk in whatever mood you are in but don't come trying to mess up my thread that I used to inform others with your nonsense. It's quite annoying if you haven't noticed or been told. I wont be responding to anymore ridiculous comments so it would probably be best if you stop. You can have the last word. My points were accepted and proven.
I'd just like to point out the irony right here.
You never validate your opinions, just flame and play high-horse.
BTW, although I'm not completly finished with testing, for those who were interested in working with me on the M145 project, WD does in fact keep M145 in position and allows it to almost bounce in place. Results will be up soon against combos other than 230 based ones until I receive mine or someone does testing before me.
Hm, but a WD that performs that way is illegal, no?
I'm guessing the idea is a theory, not an attempt at a tournament combo. But if it's not, I'm gonna have to side with the guy saying that it's illegal.
By the way, Beyblade has always been an expensive hobby. Get used to it.

Plus, I am quite sure TAKARA-TOMY has a similar rule for worn parts.
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:57 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Hm, but a WD that performs that way is illegal, no?
What? He is using M145, so obviously it would have those characteristics with any bottom.