User Titles

(Jul. 06, 2014  5:40 PM)Dual Wrote: I don't really get the point of it, but to each their own.

What does that mean? Your title should be #AntiHashtage XD JK
It means that I find hashtags pointless when used out of context (I haven't found them helpful used in context either though), but I respect other people's opinions etc.

And that would be hypocritical, haha.
(Jul. 06, 2014  7:21 PM)Dual Wrote: It means that I find hashtags pointless when used out of context (I haven't found them helpful used in context either though), but I respect other people's opinions etc.

And that would be hypocritical, haha.

And I was kidding XD
Oh, you had originally typed JL, and I thought that was some modern abbreviated lingo I didn't understand XD My bad.

Anyway, this is kinda getting off-topic.
IK, my title is creepy. It simpy means: on 13, I return to do something I love.

I like to keep it cryptic/ mysterious.
Morse code is awesome, such a simple and overlooked code.

I had SOS in morse before this one for the kicks, haha.
My title is a homage to the controller we all should know, it standardized the gaming industry, (and still is)
Because Michele is #1 <3
Usertitle: Because it's what everybody wants.
My user title basically means that I don't like taking chances, I'm a very cautious person.
Chose my user title because I am a supreme dragon. But on a serious note I think dragons are supreme and the best creatures there is. Creatures and beast like lions and phoenix,or pegasus are okay,but dragons take the cake.
I chose mine because I didn't reveal my surprise with LMAO, NOT ENOUGH TIME.

EDIT: Pure domination.