Urban Legends

Talk about your favorite Urban Legends here!

My favorite Urban Legend is the Slender Man.
Same here!! Slender man is my all-time favorite and everybody I know talks about and likes
Slender man Smile
(Nov. 13, 2013  10:36 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Same here!! Slender man is my all-time favorite and everybody I know talks about and likes
Slender man Smile

I also like Bloody Mary. Say, have you ever heard "Aren't You Glad You Didn't Turn On The Lights"? It's pretty creepy.
SLENDERMAN ALL THE WAY :3
Mine is Hypnos Lullaby. I'm not sure if there is a topic for this, though.
Pawlangwa, the swamp man lol

EDIT: hey, wouldn't this go in the general discussion?
(Nov. 13, 2013  10:37 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2013  10:36 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Same here!! Slender man is my all-time favorite and everybody I know talks about and likes
Slender man Smile

I also like Bloody Mary. Say, have you ever heard "Aren't You Glad You Didn't Turn On The Lights"? It's pretty creepy.

I Just Remembered Bloody Mary. It Was The Creepiest Thing To Me Like Two Years Ago. Thanks For The Terrible Memories >:3
As Dragon King stated, this would go in General Discussion- since none of you created these, haha.

Also, so its not considered spam, should it be added what is you're favorite and why, so its just not listing?

To contribute- I really like that Bunnyman Bridge legend. Its so creepy because it may be real and we'll never really know. The story behind it is really odd, but its pretty funny since (I read somewhere) it was closed on Halloween. Tongue_out

EDIT: Story is pretty creepy, look it up at own risk. Tongue_out
(Nov. 13, 2013  10:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote: As Dragon King stated, this would go in General Discussion- since none of you created these, haha.

Also, so its not considered spam, should it be added what is you're favorite and why, so its just not listing?

To contribute- I really like that Bunnyman Bridge legend. Its so creepy because it may be real and we'll never really know. The story behind it is really odd, but its pretty funny since (I read somewhere) it was closed on Halloween. Tongue_out

I was actually thinking about talking about the Bunnyman, but I figured it was too violent...Wait a minute, what am I talking about?
I just looked up bunnyman bridge and the story is super creepy!!!
OK, so here is the RollerCoaster Scream Urban Legend:

Pretty weird, right?
Slender Man is a great urban legend. What's better is that people are talking about him and the Wikipedia page about him shows a picture of a graffito in Rauleigh, NC a popular Beyblade tourney spot. Click here for proof.
You guys should do a tournament there then.
So here is another Urban Legend. It is about this girl named Carmen Winstead who's spirit is sais to drag people to the sewers in their sleep. Here is the video about it.