88.89%
Great!
0%
Good.
0%
You suck at writing.
11.11%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
This is my new story! Quack! Enjoy and please leave a reply! I will update the OP with new chapters frequently!

Chapter 1 - Heart of Pride:
Well done!! Looks like I might have found another successor!!!

Keep it up!!!
(Oct. 01, 2012  10:22 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well done!! Looks like I might have found another successor!!!

Successor or rival?

Smug
(Oct. 01, 2012  10:23 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2012  10:22 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well done!! Looks like I might have found another successor!!!

Successor or rival?

Smug

I see what you did there. But to answer that, i mean both, more successor, my third part of my story is ending, I'm only doing 1 more, so I need a successor, and Duck qualifies!
Nice! Keep it up! ..... Uh... I dont have anything else to say, keep up the god work!
DefStamina88 - Thank you! The Duck always comes after the Writer! Joyful_2

@Daily Gag/Insomniac - I w-wouldn't really want to rival anyone unless I-I strongly disliked them. Miles is my friend. Umm, what d-do you think of my story?

@DrigerKai - Thank you! "God work"? Yes, I am the goddess of water fowl! Wink
Well, there's a little mistake-
Just kidding.
I won't Grammar Nazi you.
Yet.

Anyways, keep it up! This seems interesting.
I'll be sure to read it...
Like DefStamina, it seems I've found a successor.
~Bey. K. Rowling
(Oct. 01, 2012  8:26 PM)Duck of Hades Wrote: "I hate pancakes,”

Who doesn't love pancakes Serious

Kidding, ahaha. But this story is swimming along well and the dialogue is impeccable. Looking forward to see how the story unfolds. Keep it up!
Great! 4 and a half stars out of 5. Because I don't like the idea that you put the WBO in it. I like it though!
ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Beware of the Grammar Nazi! Mwahahahahaha! What's with all this talk of a successor? You guys aren't dying, or anything, are you? Thanks! Grin

@Insomniac - I love pancakes!!! Apparently, Jet doesn't, though. Cute Thank you!!!

@KatnissEverdeen - Thank you! Y U NO LIEK THE WBO IN MAH STORU?
@ Insomniac: My friend doesn't like pancakes, pizza, and most meat. He doesn't even drink MILK. In fact, his diet consists of parmesian cheese, noodles, and chicken nuggets.