Updates to Parts List

I think we should add in the Metal Fight Parts to the Parts List.

Pegasus (Starter Version)
Wheel: Pegasus
Track: 105
Bottom: Flat

Bull (Starter Version)
Wheel: Bull
Track: 125
Bottom: Semi Flat

Saggitario (Starter Version)
Wheel: Saggitario
Track: 145
Bottom: Sharp

Leone (Starter Version)
Wheel: Leone
Bottom: Defense

Pegasus (Booster Version)
Wheel: Pegasus

Bull (Booster Version)
Wheel: Bull
Bottom: Sharp

Saggitario (Booster Version)
Wheel: Saggitario
Bottom: Semi Flat

Leone (Booster Version)
Wheel: Leone

Wolf (Starter Version)
Wheel: Wolf
Track: D125
Bottom: Ball

Wolf (Booster Version)
Wheel: Wolf

Aries
Wheel: Aries

Cancer
Wheel: Cancer
Track: 90
Bottom: Wide Flat
Since there are more combinations in the Random Boosters, I think a parts list like that isn't so easy to make. I think we should simply stick to making pages in the wiki for notable versions of the blades, like Pegasis105F with little referance to the booster version.
How how about just making an Article about the Wheel, then have the Starter Version list down, then under like the Booster Catagory just have it saying Random Parts?
(Sep. 23, 2008  3:13 PM)Sasch Wrote: Since there are more combinations in the Random Boosters, I think a parts list like that isn't so easy to make. I think we should simply stick to making pages in the wiki for notable versions of the blades, like Pegasis105F with little referance to the booster version.

I made this list just to add onto the parts list we already have, since it's lacking all mention of MFB
Cancer was not confirmed though. Everybody calls it "Quetzalcoatl" or "Quetzalcoatl 090WF".
I've added the Metal Fight Beyblade parts. Please check it out and make any corrections if necessary.

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Beyblad...T_BEYBLADE
Please add Cancer

Cancer
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:49 AM)Evan Wrote: Please add Cancer

Cancer
But Cancer was not officially confirmed, as I mentioned.
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Cancer

How about:

Cancer
Track: ???
Bottom: ???

We know for sure the wheel is out there, and from what I've heard Quetz and Cancer's wheel differ.
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:55 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Cancer

How about:

Cancer
Track: ???
Bottom: ???

We know for sure the wheel is out there, and from what I've heard Quetz and Cancer's wheel differ.
The Wheel design is out there, but I do not know if TAKARA-TOMY has plans of selling it in the future now. I think we should wait until we actually know, for instance, its item number (BB-??).

They do differ.
We don't know anything about Cancer right now. Lips_sealed
(Sep. 25, 2008  1:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We don't know anything about Cancer right now. Lips_sealed

We know it has a wheel, and as posted on this forum, the Wheel practically is what the Beyblade is named after.
(Sep. 25, 2008  1:58 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  1:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We don't know anything about Cancer right now. Lips_sealed

We know it has a wheel, and as posted on this forum, the Wheel practically is what the Beyblade is named after.

well

uh

Yet, the Wheel that is now called Quetzalcoatl's was supposed to be Cancer's. In that sense, perhaps Cancer does not exist anymore, because its Wheel was made, but under a different name.
(Sep. 25, 2008  2:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  1:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We don't know anything about Cancer right now. :x

Yet, the Wheel that is now called Quetzalcoatl's was supposed to be Cancer's. In that sense, perhaps Cancer does not exist anymore, because its Wheel was made, but under a different name.

Woah, I heard that Quetz has it's own that can't be shown to the public O_o
Uh, what?

[Image: Wbbadragon.jpg]

This is Quetz, wheel and all.
(Sep. 25, 2008  2:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Uh, what?

[Image: Wbbadragon.jpg]

This is Quetz, wheel and all.

Josh gave me some bad info then, he said it had Dragon heads on it. O_o;;
That does have dragon heads on it. Can't you see it? The bronze parts are the teeth.
(Sep. 25, 2008  3:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That does have dragon heads on it. Can't you see it? The bronze parts are the teeth.

I don't see lol

He said it had actual dragon heads lol
(Sep. 25, 2008  3:07 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  3:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That does have dragon heads on it. Can't you see it? The bronze parts are the teeth.

I don't see lol

He said it had actual dragon heads lol

They DO have Dragon Heads.

See the hexagonal parts? Think of those as eyes, and the curved metal wings as the mouth/snout/thing. The orange-bronze pieces are the teeth.
I think there should be a thread like this stickied on the beyblade general forum. Adding weights next to the parts would be good.
There isn't much sense in doing that... People can just go to the article, and if they want the weights there is a link at the bottom.