Unofficial beyblade tournment in chicago

Hey if anyone is in the area and would be intrested in an official tourment that would be awesome it probably wouldn't be in a tt standard unless anyone has one but i have enough stadiums that we can do it every round we use a new set of stadiums to add some extra fun to it if anyone had a snake pit stadium that would be awesome to. but even maybe a team tourment get together some friends we would do it like metal masters everyone battle there would be 3 to a team a sub if wanted and you would battle which ever team wins 2 out of 3 would win tbh anything would be cool to please let me know if there's any intrest I live in beverly chicago
(Mar. 12, 2020  3:39 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: Hey if anyone is in the area and would be intrested in an official tourment that would be awesome it probably wouldn't be in a tt standard unless anyone has one but i have enough stadiums that we can do it every round we use a new set of stadiums to add some extra fun to it if anyone had a snake pit stadium that would be awesome to. but even maybe a team tourment get together some friends we would do it like metal masters everyone battle there would be 3 to a team a sub if wanted and you would battle which ever team wins 2 out of 3 would win tbh anything would be cool to please let me know if there's any intrest I live in beverly chicago

Sorry but you're not allowed to advertise non-WBO events on WBO.