United States TEAM MATCH UP!!'

HeY If you live in the USA or Albany or Latham or even NEWYORK CITY!!!! then challenge my team. we will be starting to perticapate in tournament in the USA area!! So If you are ready to battle the best blader in the world then come on and man up to battle us. or if you dont have a team you can battle me or my team mates in a single round!!!!
cool i want to challenge you.i didnt have a battle in along time
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:29 AM)Moru Wrote: cool i want to challenge you.i didnt have a battle in along time

Where u live?? And age lol I'm 11
YO, I CHALLENGE YOUR TEAM TO A BATTLE AGAINST THE ARGONAUTS, BOY.
battle you with my capatin near
Maybe you should post your location in the op, that way you only get challenges from people who live close to you
(Apr. 03, 2012  6:14 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Maybe you should post your location in the op, that way you only get challenges from people who live close to you

ok cool
Ok i would battle you or do a team battle

Ethan H Argonauts member!!!
(Apr. 03, 2012  8:25 PM)Ethan H Wrote: Ok i would battle you or do a team battle

Ethan H Argonauts member!!!

EDIT : Next Ny tourney
wat, I'm not even here saturday, and am NOT coming to ur house. I don't even know u. Lets have a team battle at the next NY tourney.
Bump
No topics can be 'bumped' outside of the Bey Marketplace forum.
(Jul. 02, 2012  8:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No topics can be 'bumped' outside of the Bey Marketplace forum.

oh ok thanks for telling me!!
Team big bang fury challenge you lets meet up at the next NY tournament
(Jul. 05, 2012  4:15 PM)ZERO X Wrote: Team big bang fury challenge you lets meet up at the next NY tournament

OK which tournament? and i got to make sure my team mates can comeTongue_out_wink

(Jul. 05, 2012  4:15 PM)ZERO X Wrote: Team big bang fury challenge you lets meet up at the next NY tournament

THE NEXT TOURNAMENT IS BEING HOSTED BY NEAR WE CAN FACE OFF THEN!!!!!! LOOK AT HIS THREAD!!
Dude when there is a next NY tourney corn I want to battle too!!!and near I want to battle you too because I lost to you and u will beat you next time!
Team Young Champs will love to battle you at the next tourny in nyc
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:50 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Team Young Champs will love to battle you at the next tourny in nyc

I will accept!!!
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:58 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:50 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Team Young Champs will love to battle you at the next tourny in nyc

I will accept!!!
I was talking to cosmic

(Aug. 06, 2012  3:59 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:58 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote:

I will accept!!!
I was talking to cosmic

Then quote his post next time-__-
(Aug. 06, 2012  4:00 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:59 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:58 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: I will accept!!!
I was talking to cosmic

Then quote his post next time-__-
oh sorry i will
The infernobladerz will take you on! Next chicago tourney!
They live in new york.
They could send some of their team here.