Unite valtryek

Original victory valtryek top with valtryek V2 metal ring, and unite driver.
Hey Dragonblader35,

As cool as this combo is, you need to do the proper testing before posting (B-09 stadium, 20 rounds at least, proper launcher, competitive opponent) :)
I have tested it but with the valtrek Hasbro v2 it is very stable but needs time to adjust the launch position for optimal stamina
Plez call it Valkyrie, valtryek just don't sound right
(Mar. 16, 2017  2:21 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Plez call it Valkyrie, valtryek just don't sound right

Since both versions are very different and have an entirely alternative locking mechanism, it is actually more correct to call Valtryek Valtryek if they are refering to the Hasbro version. It is not a matter of taste, it would be wrong to call Valtryek Valkyrie in that regard.
Dragonblader 35, I like your combo, I use the same combo but with a worn variable driver. it is my best attack type so far and beat my best defence type (I used bank shoot).
I assume that's V2BU as the TT equivalent. And sorry to disappoint you, but it's pretty much a terrible combo against Takara Tomy beys, since V2 doesn't have enough stamina to render this combo useful. Not sure if the Hasbro variant would be better, but the results should be very similar. Unite relies on stamina to win, so it's probably not a good idea to slap on Valtryek V2, a layer with low stamina.