Union Achilles or Brave Valkyrie

I actually don't know which one to buy between brave Valkyrie and union Achilles,both of them have discount now...but the union Achilles sell with loose part. I decided to buy union Achilles layer and the convert disc,but I will use xtend plus driver from SB brand(fake) bcuz xtend plus takara tomy is quit expensive...if i buy brave Valkyrie,the seller will give me bloody Longinus crimson dragon but it sell with 10 usd while union Achilles layer and convert disc price is 6 usd...so guys which one should i buy?
Ironic... I made this thread a while ago. Just don't buy fakes. That encourages them. Buy from Beysandbricks or malloftoys. Xt+ is a really good driver, but brave is a really good stock.
You should get brave because it has some really good attack and burst resistance. If you faced it off against union Achilles union is more likely to burst.
I suggest Union, just cause of Xtend+. The only good part Brave has to offer is ev’ which isn’t that good since dynamite beys are lower now. But if it’s not competetive, than probably Brave cause it’s more fun. Hope this helped!
If he wanted Xtend+ he could but it on Beys and bricks tho
(Sep. 03, 2021  3:51 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: If he wanted Xtend+ he could but it on Beys and bricks tho

Beys and bricks sells fake stuff. Trust me I know.
Oooh so that's why world spriggan was so cheap....
(Sep. 03, 2021  3:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I suggest Union, just cause of Xtend+. The only good part Brave has to offer is ev’ which isn’t that good since dynamite beys are lower now. But if it’s not competetive, than probably Brave cause it’s more fun. Hope this helped!

I actually have fake xtend+,so i think i could match em up with union Achilles layer and convert disc from takara tomy.When i think about it twice,if the layer match with fake driver😅

(Sep. 03, 2021  12:30 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Ironic... I made this thread a while ago. Just don't buy fakes. That encourages them. Buy from Beysandbricks or malloftoys. Xt+ is a really good driver, but brave is a really good stock.

Alright thanks for your help!❤️

(Sep. 03, 2021  2:00 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: You should get brave because it has some really good attack and burst resistance. If you faced it off against union Achilles union is more likely to burst.
Do you think Union Achilles with convert disc match with evol driver?Bcuz the evol driver from tt is promo now.I think i could change the my old fake xtend plus to evol for union Achilles
(Sep. 03, 2021  9:50 PM)imperial reboot Wrote: beys and bricks looks fine they sell fakes?

Yes they have fakes, but they lists the fakes to unbranded so you know they're fakes. Just find the Takara Tomy or Hasbro listings and you find the real ones.