Unfair and Handicapped Battles

(Sep. 03, 2009  12:57 AM)Anime Wrote: Well, I don't know if this was handicapped, but I was in a battle with two people, one had a dual launcher, the other was the considered best blader in the area, I had a Dragoon S, I was practically the worst blader, I was really young, and I imitated thw shooting gimmick Takao uses in the dub. Somehow I still won...

what was the gimmick
Running for the stadium and having the launcher facing up and pulling the ripcord while twisting the launcher so that it then is facing the stadium.
Sounds like the works of the ''Face Hunters''.
(Sep. 02, 2009  9:36 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Dumb rules.
Launching with your non-writing hand might be bad for some but not for me I launch with my other hand anyway lol.

I can't launch at all with my non writing hand, if i try to get a good launch I just launch the Beyblade 30cm out side of the stadium xD I don't really see where this thread is going tho ... I haven't really came across any unfair battles ... Uncertain
My jerk opponent in a pickup tourney was "Meditating". Most freakin' annoying thing i've ever heard. He started at the last second of the launch, and broke my focus. Then after the battle, he said my launch was invalid anyways 'cause i said "Go Shoot" rather than "Let it Rip", which really sounds bad. n00b.
Never had a handicap battle.
I was the worst though xP.
Was really young x.x