Unfair and Handicapped Battles

I did not see a topic about this so I thought it would be okay. Here you can talk about your unfair battles.

Again I had to borrow my friends beyblade because I did not have one of my own. The thing was it was a hard one to find in my area (Think it was Trygel) I wanted to take it home tos how my mom what I wanted for my birthday, but since it was rare, (and my friends brother's, not my friends) I had to battle in a 4 on 1 handicapped match. I defeated two of the guys but my friends brother beat me by ring out.
umm you cant control beyblades if there was 5beys in the staduim at the same time the other 4 could have knocked each other out
and if it was one on one but straight after each other thats still fair
I think he meant if any of the competitors other than him win, the group other than him wins

Anyway, I have a feeling this thread is going to turn into a thread about how pitiful you are being bey-bullied.
I know, actually the first one that was KOed was by my friends blade. And it was all at the same time. Also My friend;s brother was using one of those remote controlled ones, so He was dodging is allies.
(Sep. 01, 2009  2:51 PM)FelGrand Wrote: I think he meant if any of the competitors other than him win, the group other than him wins

Anyway, I have a feeling this thread is going to turn into a thread about how pitiful you are being bey-bullied.

mmm yeah agreed i dont see how what YellowJedi said can be considerd unfair beyblade is about stratagy and luck
(Sep. 01, 2009  2:53 PM)YellowJedi Wrote: I know, actually the first one that was KOed was by my friends blade. And it was all at the same time. Also My friend;s brother was using one of those remote controlled ones, so He was dodging is allies.

ohk you said 4 on 1 just cause one person is using an RC doesnt make it unfair the other 3 all could have colided with each other and ko'd them selfs
its all about luck
ive had heaps of battles with like 5beys in a staduim at once no one wins every single time in them cause its all about luck
No Unfair like someone cheating (Like putting illegal parts on their beys)
RC beys are illegal for tornments i think
but they dont realy give much of an advantage in battles
RC blades are illegal for WBO regulated battles.
It was just a pickup battle.
If it was a pick up battle, then nothing was illigal unless you all agreed on what you can use or not O.o
Right, but it was unfair because it was 4 on 1 with and beyblade that he could control!
my freinds will sometimes use illegal parts like, a sunfire WD, or that cartwheel one to try to beat dems xD
(Sep. 01, 2009  3:26 PM)YellowJedi Wrote: Right, but it was unfair because it was 4 on 1 with and beyblade that he could control!

Then don't agree to it.
Remember hasbro stupid bit beast rules
I was in a tourment toys r us.
And some kid uses the Dracieal rule and I was like WTF
He launched 5 secs after I did.
Still beat him, smashed him in fact lol
And won the tournament...twice that day
XD
I won so many times there they stoped giving prizes. So lame
(Sep. 01, 2009  7:10 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Remember hasbro stupid bit beast rules
I was in a tourment toys r us.
And some kid uses the Dracieal rule and I was like WTF
He launched 5 secs after I did.
Still beat him, smashed him in fact lol
And won the tournament...twice that day
XD
I won so many times there they stoped giving prizes. So lame

bit beast rules? ROFL hasbro
Out of curiosity, what were these rules?
Dumb rules.
Launching with your non-writing hand might be bad for some but not for me I launch with my other hand anyway lol.
Then it's not your launching hand then.

It would be different if you were ambidextrous ...

I always found those rules quite interesting when I was little; I liked how they were quite appropriate to each Bit Beast, in a tenuous way.
Okay, the rules were:
The four of them were on a team against me.
Only two of them could use a RC laucncher.
Only one of them could use a bit beast (Random Rule that did not matter, but IDKAL)
I could lanch up to 5 seconds after "Let it rip" (Had to count out loud)
If I won I could borrow a beyblade to show my mom what I wanted for a holiday.
It's pretty lame that you had to win a 4 on 1 just to borrow the freaking beyblade.
I know, in the end my friend took it from his brother and let me borrow it. Yet I never got my own beyblade. Any of you have any handicapped/unfair matches?
Well, I don't know if this was handicapped, but I was in a battle with two people, one had a dual launcher, the other was the considered best blader in the area, I had a Dragoon S, I was practically the worst blader, I was really young, and I imitated thw shooting gimmick Takao uses in the dub. Somehow I still won...