Understanding real vs fake MF beyblade

Hey guys, I am curious about the topic in the description. I was hoping to buy a grip and maybe a few beys (I have maybe 5 total) but there are so many fakes and even beys I am not sure if they are real or not. I honestly don't know which beys and launcher grips are real or not. Any suggestions on where to look? Thank for any help.
(Sep. 14, 2018  4:41 AM)Clfjmpr Wrote: Hey guys, I am curious about the topic in the description. I was hoping to buy a grip and maybe a few beys (I have maybe 5 total) but there are so many fakes and even beys I am not sure if they are real or not. I honestly don't know which beys and launcher grips are real or not. Any suggestions on where to look? Thank for any help.
If you use eBay, take a look at leosama's thread! He lists all the legit eBay deals, by trusted sellers and they are all sweet deals! He does it to make it more convenient to others! 
If you use Amazon,  the description should do the job.
Another trick, in the pictures, if there is Rapidity on the pack then it's fake.
Secondly, look for the TT and Hasbro logo, if they don't have them, they are fake.
And anything below 10$ is fake! Never trust them! As catchy as they seem, they are fake! 
Hope this helps!
(Sep. 14, 2018  9:54 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2018  4:41 AM)Clfjmpr Wrote: Hey guys, I am curious about the topic in the description. I was hoping to buy a grip and maybe a few beys (I have maybe 5 total) but there are so many fakes and even beys I am not sure if they are real or not. I honestly don't know which beys and launcher grips are real or not. Any suggestions on where to look? Thank for any help.
If you use eBay, take a look at leosama's thread! He lists all the legit eBay deals, by trusted sellers and they are all sweet deals! He does it to make it more convenient to others! 
If you use Amazon,  the description should do the job.
Another trick, in the pictures, if there is Rapidity on the pack then it's fake.
Secondly, look for the TT and Hasbro logo, if they don't have them, they are fake.
And anything below 10$ is fake! Never trust them! As catchy as they seem, they are fake! 
Hope this helps!

Thanks so much! I will definitely take a look.
Ok, after looking at some of the recommended sellers on eBay (some don't exist anymore) I found one that I have had good results in the past. The issue I am having is that this seller has metal fight beys for under $10. The rule of thought is never trust these prices. Because I have bought from him before and have gotten authentic takara beyblade burst stuff, I am feeling conflicted. This seller is pvccard.expert. does anyone know if his metal fight beys are real or fake?
(Sep. 16, 2018  4:59 PM)Clfjmpr Wrote: Ok, after looking at some of the recommended sellers on eBay (some don't exist anymore) I found one that I have had good results in the past. The issue I am having is that this seller has metal fight beys for under $10. The rule of thought is never trust these prices. Because I have bought from him before and have gotten authentic takara beyblade burst stuff, I am feeling conflicted. This seller is pvccard.expert. does anyone know if his metal fight beys are real or fake?

his burst are legit,dont know about mfb
(Sep. 16, 2018  4:59 PM)Clfjmpr Wrote: Ok, after looking at some of the recommended sellers on eBay (some don't exist anymore) I found one that I have had good results in the past. The issue I am having is that this seller has metal fight beys for under $10. The rule of thought is never trust these prices. Because I have bought from him before and have gotten authentic takara beyblade burst stuff, I am feeling conflicted. This seller is pvccard.expert. does anyone know if his metal fight beys are real or fake?
As far as it comes to experience, pvccard.expert, he is a trusted seller. Don't know about his MFB lot though, but since he is a great seller, I would say you can trust him. Sometimes it also depends on the beyblade you are buying, if it a demand one, it will cost a lot, but if it's just a commom beyblade, it does not go for that much.
But, @[leosama] and @[Frostic Fox], any idea about this? 
For me, I would say you can trust him.

pvccard.expert is a legit seller. I am doubtful someone who sells legit in one set of Beyblades would try to scam people in another. Especially since Burst Beyblades are more expensive. Maybe make a mistake at worst, but not scam.

Look at the listing. Does it say Takara-Tomy? Then it should be fine. Post a link to the listing if you're not sure. But I would buy it if the page says everything is good. pvccard.expert is a good seller.

If they say it's legit but mess up, you'll get your money back. eBay will make sure of it, and it's especially sure for a seller who isn't going to take the money and run (since they run a good business otherwise).
(Sep. 17, 2018  10:55 PM)Frostic Fox the issue is that he only has stock picks. Have you bought any metal fight beys? Wrote:

pvccard.expert is a legit seller. I am doubtful someone who sells legit in one set of Beyblades would try to scam people in another. Especially since Burst Beyblades are more expensive. Maybe make a mistake at worst, but not scam.

Look at the listing. Does it say Takara-Tomy? Then it should be fine. Post a link to the listing if you're not sure. But I would buy it if the page says everything is good. pvccard.expert is a good seller.

If they say it's legit but mess up, you'll get your money back. eBay will make sure of it, and it's especially sure for a seller who isn't going to take the money and run (since they run a good business otherwise).