Unban level chips!

So, I was doing some battles with my Level chip Z Achilles and my normal Z Achilles and I got this result:

Level chip 40% and Normal 60%.
Winning Valkyrie:
Level chip: 50% Normal: 50%
Bloody Longinus:
Level chip 70% Normal 30%
Emperor Forneus: 
Level chip: 40% Normal: 60%
So, yeah. Unban level chips.
???Level chips aren’t banned, they are just limited to one Beyblade per deck.
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: ???Level chips aren’t banned, they are just limited to one Beyblade per deck.

Someone told me they were..
I thought they were banned too
I don't think level chips have ever been banned? Also those percentages mean nothing, we need to know what combos were used, what stadium, etc.
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:48 PM)BladerGem Wrote: I don't think level chips have ever been banned? Also those percentages mean nothing, we need to know what combos were used, what stadium, etc.

I can assume stock combos. About stadium, idk
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:48 PM)BladerGem Wrote: I don't think level chips have ever been banned? Also those percentages mean nothing, we need to know what combos were used, what stadium, etc.

They were banned when they were released originally released, but several months later they were unbanned once they became more readily available.
Bruh this thread is pointless like regalia genesis 00 wall edge

Stock combo.
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:50 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bruh this thread is pointless like regalia genesis

FTFY Wink
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:50 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bruh this thread is pointless like regalia genesis 00 wall edge

It is not pointless, it helped me know they were unbanned.
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:55 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:50 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bruh this thread is pointless like regalia genesis 00 wall edge

It is not pointless, it helped me know they were unbanned.
It is lol. Bro just pm one of the staff and asked them. This thread is more useless than d2 00 wall universe
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:54 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:50 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bruh this thread is pointless like regalia genesis

FTFY Wink

Why am I laughing...
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

They were banned when they were released originally released, but several months later they were unbanned once they became more readily available.

Were they simply banned because not everyone had access?
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:08 AM)froztz Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  11:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: They were banned when they were released originally released, but several months later they were unbanned once they became more readily available.

Were they simply banned because not everyone had access?

No, it was because it was too op.
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:24 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:08 AM)froztz Wrote: Were they simply banned because not everyone had access?

No, it was because it was too op.

Actually, they were banned because not everyone had access. The announcement here shows that: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...anned-More
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:28 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:24 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: No, it was because it was too op.

Actually, they were banned because not everyone had access. The announcement here shows that: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...anned-More

Oh.
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:28 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:24 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: No, it was because it was too op.

Is that a common occurrence? Seems like it would be a fine line... restricting those who are able to obtain rare parts.
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:35 AM)froztz Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:28 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Actually, they were banned because not everyone had access. The announcement here shows that: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...anned-More

Is that a common occurrence? Seems like it would be a fine line... restricting those who are able to obtain rare parts.

I have no clue why they do it. They honestly could ban Solomon if they wanted to, but they see it as an unfair advantage if it is a very rare part.
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:07 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:35 AM)froztz Wrote: Is that a common occurrence? Seems like it would be a fine line... restricting those who are able to obtain rare parts.

I have no clue why they do it. They honestly could ban Solomon if they wanted to, but they see it as an unfair advantage if it is a very rare part.

[Image: face-with-finger-covering-closed-lips_1f92b.png]don't give any ideas. Yea I'm not seeing the whole unfair part, I'd assume you'd still need some level skill to win. Doesn't seem right to have essentially been "punished" for being able to obtain parts... but hey I just started playing few weeks ago lol. Also, from what I see there are currently no banned parts which is good.