[Unanswered]  question about xtend

i tried looking but i couldnt find an answer. so what is the driver that comes with union achilles? ik it changes heights but is that supposed to be xtend+? im so confused.
yes, the driver that comes on Union Achilles is Xtend+, unless you bought a fake and most UA fakes ive seen usually have regular Xtend.
(Apr. 05, 2021  6:47 PM)eggblader Wrote: i tried looking but i couldnt find an answer. so what is the driver that comes with union achilles? ik it changes heights but is that supposed to be xtend+? im so confused.

The driver that come with B-150:Union Achilles is Xtend+
It have 3 different setting/mode.Attack,stamina, defense
The drivers that changes height is Xtend&Dimension, Dimension'(Achilles)
(Apr. 05, 2021  6:56 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  6:47 PM)eggblader Wrote: i tried looking but i couldnt find an answer. so what is the driver that comes with union achilles? ik it changes heights but is that supposed to be xtend+? im so confused.

The driver that come with B-150:Union Achilles is Xtend+

ok thank you also i bought from mot and which type mode is which?
(Apr. 05, 2021  7:11 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  6:56 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: The driver that come with B-150:Union Achilles is Xtend+

ok thank you also i bought from mot and which type mode is which?

The Attack Setting features a wide, hollow flat tip, wider than Assault and akin to Zephyr at the standard height of most Performance Tips/Drivers

The Defense Setting features a low angle, stepped cone tip at the standard height of most Performance Tips/Drivers

The Stamina Setting features a low angle cone tip,at a lower height than most Performance Tips/Drivers(The one with bigger cone)