[Unanswered]  in your opinion...

The new burst chouzetsu series will be released in japan in a few weeks, more metal on the layers, probably heavier discs and brand new tips (nobody knows if they will outclass the previous burst systems' ones or not). But i'm quite sure that the new layers & discs are gonna make seem ridiculous every release ever produced. So, with this in mind, i think there will be a cathegory-split (just like what happened for mfb beys): standard and limited. In the end, god/switchstrike systems beys are still worth getting?
things only move forward for TT.  they make money from selling you new beys and accessories.  so they will continuously push a given system.  that said, if super-z is way more powerful, i’d expect some balancing in tournaments.  of course, no one has used super-z yet, so who knows.

but since you asked my opinion, i’ll say this — if you are sitting around really worrying about if your toys are future-proof, you are in the wrong hobby.  they aren’t.

i am expecting super-z to generally outperform god system, the same way god outperformed dual, and dual outperformed single layer.  and to really speculate, i wouldn’t be surprised to see 2019 bring a totally new reboot series with new stadiums and launchers and zero compatibility with burst.

as an aside, i am a little bit unhappy that gimmicks appear to be absent from super-z...  i understand that moving parts are expensive and so is metal, but i really liked the concept.  it will be sad to see if gimmicks go away (but maybe they won’t?).
Do you really think TT (and Hasbro, of course) will quit from producing burst beys? I could say that i aggree with you, with the metal addition i'm afraid that burst types have reached their peak. So, tt/hasbro couldn't produce any heavier/stronger layers because of the aforementioned motivation (and injuries risks, if a piece of metal hits you following a burst finish... i don't think this would be appreciated by bladers). But, if i'm wrong, it would be very dangerous to go on with super-z evolution by adding even further metal. It could injure seriously somebody if the bey bursts, and this is not a remote possibility...
(Feb. 26, 2018  2:32 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Do you really think TT (and Hasbro, of course) will quit from producing burst beys? I could say that i aggree with you, with the metal addition i'm afraid that burst types have reached their peak. So, tt/hasbro couldn't produce any heavier/stronger layers because of the aforementioned motivation (and injuries risks, if a piece of metal hits you following a burst finish... i don't think this would be appreciated by bladers). But, if i'm wrong, it would be very dangerous to go on with super-z evolution by adding even further metal. It could injure seriously somebody if the bey bursts, and this is not a remote possibility...

eventually they will just move forward.  they moved on from plastics, they moved on from MFB, they will eventually move on from burst.  they only thing i’m hoping for is that TT will continue to create compelling products.  i don’t really care if new beys outperform old ones (in fact, i kinda want them to) or even if they are compatible, i just want TT to make something i want to buy.  so far so good.  I can’t wait to buy into super-z, even if super-z mothballs all my god beys.

fwiw, this is my current god bey line up:
[Image: ygLO3yP.jpg]
(Feb. 26, 2018  2:32 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Do you really think TT (and Hasbro, of course) will quit from producing burst beys? I could say that i aggree with you, with the metal addition i'm afraid that burst types have reached their peak. So, tt/hasbro couldn't produce any heavier/stronger layers because of the aforementioned motivation (and injuries risks, if a piece of metal hits you following a burst finish... i don't think this would be appreciated by bladers). But, if i'm wrong, it would be very dangerous to go on with super-z evolution by adding even further metal. It could injure seriously somebody if the bey bursts, and this is not a remote possibility...

They'll only quit making them once they have finished the burst Beys, thus ending the third generation of Beyblade. When that happens, Beyblade will be on a haitus for a few years.
(Feb. 26, 2018  2:56 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

They'll only quit making them once they have finished the burst Beys, thus ending the third generation of Beyblade. When that happens, Beyblade will be on a haitus for a few years.

eventually this will happen. and right now i don’t see how much further burst can go based on my assumptions of heavier super-z beys. 

i mean, could you see 3 or 4 progressive lines of higher performing and heavier beys after super-z?  i can’t. 

could you see the anime stretch for another several seasons to accommodate these new lines? i suppose it’s possible, but again unlikely. 

now who knows about the hiatus you mentioned. beyblade is extremely popular around the world right now and TT is fighting for every dime in the systemically contracting japanese toy industry.  i could see a hiatus, but i could also see a quick relaunch of the 4th generation.
I couldn't aggree with you guys more than i do right now. Another hint: every bb anime series is composed by 49-50-51 episodes and last max. 3-4 seasons, i can't even imagine an upgrade for the new super-z. It would be way too much... I just hope winning valkyrie's layer (ehm... V4?) won't disappoint as v3 did...