[Unanswered]  i have a combo that i am designing for pure attack, any tips?

here are the parts i am using right now on it
DB Core: Belial 2
DB Blade: Ultimate
Armor: 2
Disk: Blitz or Zero-Turn
Driver: Ultimate Reboot'
any advice to help me modify it?
(Apr. 26, 2022  6:53 PM)Burn87 Wrote: here are the parts i am using right now on it
Disk: Zenith
Driver: Evolution'

Ultimate isn't a bad choice, as from what I understand it's the best right spinning attack Blade out at the moment. I would recommend switching out Zenith for Giga or Over, as those are pretty commonly used on most DB combinations, and Evolution for a gripper rubber flat like Xtreme' or Quick. If any Pro Series is lying around at your local stores, I'd also recommend looking around for Imperial.
(Apr. 26, 2022  6:53 PM)Burn87 Wrote: here are the parts i am using right now on it

Would recommend that you switch the Armor to be 0,9 or 3. 0 armor for weight, which equals more attack power; the 3 and 9 armors for 3 bladed Blades for weight distribution.

The Disk should be Giga or Nexus+S, as Giga seems to be very good with Ultimate and Savior also. Nexus+S is also very good, for its weight and attack power, and I would recommend for you to put it on the 'fixed' mode.

The driver could stay the same or switch it out with Xtreme' or Quick'. Hasbro also has those two on a couple of their Pro Series sets and are easier to get that way. Xtreme' is awesome for attack because it goes very fast, but watch out for the mold differences, such as harder or softer rubber, and the controllability.

Quick' is also good, because it has good controllability, and it goes just a tad bit slower than Xtreme', which prevents self-KOs more than Xtreme'.

Hope this will help you.

-WizardBlader
If you also want a low mode Db bey, I would recommend using Legacy. It would up your stamina, but give you a little less attack power

(Apr. 26, 2022  10:49 PM)WizardBlader Wrote:

Would recommend that you switch the Armor to be 0,9 or 3. 0 armor for weight, which equals more attack power; the 3 and 9 armors for 3 bladed Blades for weight distribution.

The Disk should be Giga or Nexus+S, as Giga seems to be very good with Ultimate and Savior also. Nexus+S is also very good, for its weight and attack power, and I would recommend for you to put it on the 'fixed' mode.

The driver could stay the same or switch it out with Xtreme' or Quick'. Hasbro also has those two on a couple of their Pro Series sets and are easier to get that way. Xtreme' is awesome for attack because it goes very fast, but watch out for the mold differences, such as harder or softer rubber, and the controllability.

Quick' is also good, because it has good controllability, and it goes just a tad bit slower than Xtreme', which prevents self-KOs more than Xtreme'.

Hope this will help you.

-WizardBlader

I have the extreme' but it sometimes goes hay wire and my bey ringouts itself. But I figured out that you just have to laugh a good, angled laugh to get what you want.

-Keep Trying!

Sorry not laugh, launch
(Apr. 26, 2022  7:49 PM)MysticZone Wrote:

Ultimate isn't a bad choice, as from what I understand it's the best right spinning attack Blade out at the moment. I would recommend switching out Zenith for Giga or Over, as those are pretty commonly used on most DB combinations, and Evolution for a gripper rubber flat like Xtreme' or Quick. If any Pro Series is lying around at your local stores, I'd also recommend looking around for Imperial.
i used evolution' because it eventually becomes a large surface area rubber flat, which i will start working on the second i get it, and as for over or giga, i'd have to switch out a whole set for a more expensive set, and im already having to spend upwards of 100 dollars without shipping and taxes

(Apr. 27, 2022  2:18 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2022  7:49 PM)MysticZone Wrote: Ultimate isn't a bad choice, as from what I understand it's the best right spinning attack Blade out at the moment. I would recommend switching out Zenith for Giga or Over, as those are pretty commonly used on most DB combinations, and Evolution for a gripper rubber flat like Xtreme' or Quick. If any Pro Series is lying around at your local stores, I'd also recommend looking around for Imperial.
i used evolution' because it eventually becomes a large surface area rubber flat, which i will start working on the second i get it, and as for over or giga, i'd have to switch out a whole set for a more expensive set, and im already having to spend upwards of 100 dollars without shipping and taxes

should i try blitz instead?

(Apr. 26, 2022  7:49 PM)MysticZone Wrote: Ultimate isn't a bad choice, as from what I understand it's the best right spinning attack Blade out at the moment. I would recommend switching out Zenith for Giga or Over, as those are pretty commonly used on most DB combinations, and Evolution for a gripper rubber flat like Xtreme' or Quick. If any Pro Series is lying around at your local stores, I'd also recommend looking around for Imperial.

(Apr. 27, 2022  2:18 PM)Burn87 Wrote: i used evolution' because it eventually becomes a large surface area rubber flat, which i will start working on the second i get it, and as for over or giga, i'd have to switch out a whole set for a more expensive set, and im already having to spend upwards of 100 dollars without shipping and taxes

dangit, slash is out of stock, and so is lord

(Apr. 27, 2022  2:18 PM)Burn87 Wrote: i used evolution' because it eventually becomes a large surface area rubber flat, which i will start working on the second i get it, and as for over or giga, i'd have to switch out a whole set for a more expensive set, and im already having to spend upwards of 100 dollars without shipping and taxes

Evolution's rubber is hard and lacks grip for most of its life depending on which you get, which can make it have poor control over softer rubber-tipped drivers. As for your cost issues, I would recommend just picking up a QuadDrive Bey if not Over/Giga, as the discs aren't too terribly far behind in weight.
(Apr. 27, 2022  2:26 PM)MysticZone Wrote:

Evolution's rubber is hard and lacks grip for most of its life depending on which you get, which can make it have poor control over softer rubber-tipped drivers. As for your cost issues, I would recommend just picking up a QuadDrive Bey if not Over/Giga, as the discs aren't too terribly far behind in weight.
what about ultimate reboot'? i have one on it's way to my house rn on the pro series prime apocalypse
(Apr. 27, 2022  2:32 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2022  2:26 PM)MysticZone Wrote: Evolution's rubber is hard and lacks grip for most of its life depending on which you get, which can make it have poor control over softer rubber-tipped drivers. As for your cost issues, I would recommend just picking up a QuadDrive Bey if not Over/Giga, as the discs aren't too terribly far behind in weight.
what about ultimate reboot'? i have one on it's way to my house rn on the pro series prime apocalypse

I wouldn't consider it if you're going for an offensive combo, as Ultimate Reboot is a thin plastic tip when it's spinning fast, which lacks speed and grip. It has pretty good LAD from what I remember though, and it's also available in a Pro Series release, so I'd flip a coin on it.
(Apr. 27, 2022  2:40 PM)MysticZone Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2022  2:32 PM)Burn87 Wrote: what about ultimate reboot'? i have one on it's way to my house rn on the pro series prime apocalypse

I wouldn't consider it if you're going for an offensive combo, as Ultimate Reboot is a thin plastic tip when it's spinning fast, which lacks speed and grip. It has pretty good LAD from what I remember though, and it's also available in a Pro Series release, so I'd flip a coin on it.

they released prime apocalypse in a pro series release with the stock parts, which is on its way to my house rn, i ordered it a week ago, including a true ultimate reboot', and they used a softer rubber on it than TT did, so ill probably use that. i used the beyblade planner website, and put the combo together, an HOLY MOLY THE ATTACK NUMBER IS 20 AS IT IS?!
(Apr. 27, 2022  2:42 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2022  2:40 PM)MysticZone Wrote: I wouldn't consider it if you're going for an offensive combo, as Ultimate Reboot is a thin plastic tip when it's spinning fast, which lacks speed and grip. It has pretty good LAD from what I remember though, and it's also available in a Pro Series release, so I'd flip a coin on it.

they released prime apocalypse in a pro series release with the stock parts, which is on its way to my house rn, i ordered it a week ago, including a true ultimate reboot'

Right. I'd do some testing, then, and if your combination doesn't come out the best, consider Quick'/Xtreme'. (side note, i think the black Ul' with the black recolor Ultimate Valkyrie would look great)
(Apr. 27, 2022  2:43 PM)MysticZone Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2022  2:42 PM)Burn87 Wrote: they released prime apocalypse in a pro series release with the stock parts, which is on its way to my house rn, i ordered it a week ago, including a true ultimate reboot'

Right. I'd do some testing, then, and if your combination doesn't come out the best, consider Quick'/Xtreme'. (side note, i think the black Ul' with the black recolor Ultimate Valkyrie would look great)

ive been trying to find one that is in stock on malloftoys and people completely ate up all of the black recolors of ultimate

(Apr. 27, 2022  2:48 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2022  2:43 PM)MysticZone Wrote: Right. I'd do some testing, then, and if your combination doesn't come out the best, consider Quick'/Xtreme'. (side note, i think the black Ul' with the black recolor Ultimate Valkyrie would look great)

ive been trying to find one that is in stock on malloftoys and people completely ate up all of the black recolors of ultimate

ima check on beysandbricks

found it, the black recolor of ultimate

and i am now in indesicion. should i use blitz for the weight or zenith for the raw power (keep in mind that im using ultimate reboot')

(Apr. 27, 2022  2:26 PM)MysticZone Wrote:

and btw, the version i am getting is coming directly from brave.
You need this combo if you want attack:
Guilty Longinus Giga Xtreme'-0
Disk: Zenith or Blitz

personally, i would use the blitz forge disc. also as a heads up. ultimate reboot rarely does what its supposed to, so id use a power attack driver like xceed or operate, or something like that. just a tip
(Apr. 28, 2022  7:04 PM)Psycho101 Wrote:
Disk: Zenith or Blitz

personally, i would use the blitz forge disc. also as a heads up. ultimate reboot rarely does what its supposed to, so id use a power attack driver like xceed or operate, or something like that. just a tip
its the one from the prime apocalypse pro series, which comes with the og parts
ok, i think im geting close to getting this combo decided, but i need help deciding between zero-turn or blitz
i would change the driver to xtreme or quick dash for more control and an easier flower pattern
(May. 03, 2022  2:37 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: i would change the driver to xtreme or quick dash for more control and an easier flower pattern

i already have ultimate reboot' and to get xtreme' id have to get a full set and to get quick' id need command dragon, both are expensive
(May. 03, 2022  4:17 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2022  2:37 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: i would change the driver to xtreme or quick dash for more control and an easier flower pattern

i already have ultimate reboot' and to get xtreme' id have to get a full set and to get quick' id need command dragon, both are expensive

the cheapest way to get xtreme'/metal extreme is with cyclone belial from b-188
(May. 03, 2022  4:37 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote:
(May. 03, 2022  4:17 PM)Burn87 Wrote: i already have ultimate reboot' and to get xtreme' id have to get a full set and to get quick' id need command dragon, both are expensive

the cheapest way to get xtreme'/metal extreme is with cyclone belial from b-188

thats a 70 dollar set, and im already stretching my budget thin as it is
(May. 03, 2022  5:17 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2022  4:37 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: the cheapest way to get xtreme'/metal extreme is with cyclone belial from b-188

thats a 70 dollar set, and im already stretching my budget thin as it is

https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-cy...-188-nwop/
This link takes you to a listing on Beys&Bricks for the Cyclone Belial Nexus Metal Xtreme-2 from the B-188 Customize Set. $12.99 for the beyblade (Not including shipping or taxes), which is quite the price considering it features a highly competitive rubber attack driver.
well, sadly, there was shipping issues, but i have a GT attack combo that might be able to rival some low-mid tier DB beyblades, and definitely able to rival many mid-tier Superkings, and even some top tiers, it already broke my Master layer base

once again i need some tips, but here's the combo
Judgement
Valkyrie
Sting
Xtreme'
Sen
Disk: Blitz or Zero-Turn

maybe turn belial 2 into perseus,but also maybe red belial2 because thicker burst stopper,but overall,pretty good. also,buy the evo pro series set for extreme',but if you dont wanna spend that,get quick' from pro series command dragon. ultimate was a good choice for the blade,i wont give any tips but MAYBE guilty longinus as a change. change 2 to 0. Blitz was a kind of good choice,but i think over or giga or maybe even illegal would be better,because of newer stuff. zero-turn you SHOULD NOT USE,zero is easily outclassed these days, so yeah. That is just my opinion because i may be stupid,but i know the basics, there ya go.
(Apr. 26, 2022  10:53 PM)ShadowFenrir Wrote: If you also want a low mode Db bey, I would recommend using Legacy. It would up your stamina, but give  you a little less attack power

(Apr. 26, 2022  10:49 PM)WizardBlader Wrote: Would recommend that you switch the Armor to be 0,9 or 3. 0 armor for weight, which equals more attack power; the 3 and 9 armors for 3 bladed Blades for weight distribution.

Hope this will help you.

-WizardBlader

I have the extreme' but it sometimes goes hay wire and my bey ringouts itself. But I figured out that you just have to laugh a good, angled laugh to get what you want.

-Keep Trying!

Sorry not laugh, launch

I wouldn't recomend legacy or karma for a combo bc it scrapes too much but it is good for upper attacks since its quite low