[Unanswered]  Zwei Longinus Launcher Problem

Is there anyone here having problem with Zwei Longinus with the launchers? My launchers doesn't seem to fit Zwei Longinus and results to mislaunches.
Are you using right spin launcher, if yes DONT, zL is left spin so id use a left launcher or LR Launcher
(May. 15, 2020  7:21 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Are you using right spin launcher, if yes DONT, zL is left spin so id use a left launcher or LR Launcher

Of course. I know zL is a left spinning bey so I am using left launchers. But somehow, it's still loose
I've never had a problem launching my zwei longinus. Its loose on my launchers but never caused a mislaunch.
(May. 15, 2020  7:16 PM)flashonguitar Wrote: Is there anyone here having problem with Zwei Longinus with the launchers? My launchers doesn't seem to fit Zwei Longinus and results to mislaunches.

My Nightmare Longinus has the same problem. Try it with different launchers.
(May. 15, 2020  7:24 PM)flashonguitar Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  7:21 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Are you using right spin launcher, if yes DONT, zL is left spin so id use a left launcher or LR Launcher

Of course. I know zL is a left spinning bey so I am using left launchers. But somehow, it's still loose

You would be surprised how many people don't know that left and right beyblades need different launchers.
(May. 15, 2020  7:16 PM)flashonguitar Wrote: Is there anyone here having problem with Zwei Longinus with the launchers? My launchers doesn't seem to fit Zwei Longinus and results to mislaunches.

What specific launcher is it. My Clear and Blue left launcher has that problem but my other launchers are fine.
(May. 16, 2020  12:47 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:

What specific launcher is it. My Clear and Blue left launcher has that problem but my other launchers are fine.

I'm using the Ace Dragon LR launcher, LR String launcher, and also tried it with the light launcher that comes with Wizard Fafnir. All of them are loose

(May. 15, 2020  11:20 PM)Tucker Wrote: I've never had a problem launching my zwei longinus.  Its loose on my launchers but never caused a mislaunch.

I see. What launchers are you using?
(May. 16, 2020  1:06 AM)flashonguitar Wrote:
(May. 16, 2020  12:47 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: What specific launcher is it. My Clear and Blue left launcher has that problem but my other launchers are fine.

I'm using the Ace Dragon LR launcher, LR String launcher, and also tried it with the light launcher that comes with Wizard Fafnir. All of them are loose

(May. 15, 2020  11:20 PM)Tucker Wrote: I've never had a problem launching my zwei longinus.  Its loose on my launchers but never caused a mislaunch.

I see. What launchers are you using?

The Ace dragon L/R launcher and the red L/R long string launcher from choz Achilles
I have this problem too, but only when the Metsu weight is on it. Changing the layer weight should help a lot.
(May. 16, 2020  1:53 AM)Vesta530 Wrote: I have this problem too, but only when the Metsu weight is on it. Changing the layer weight should help.
Hmmm I never really thought about the layer weight being a problem. I'll have to look into this. Thank you for the advice.
(May. 16, 2020  1:53 AM)Vesta530 Wrote: I have this problem too, but only when the Metsu weight is on it. Changing the layer weight should help a lot.

I will try this. Thank you

(May. 16, 2020  1:53 AM)Vesta530 Wrote: I have this problem too, but only when the Metsu weight is on it. Changing the layer weight should help a lot.

Omg this worked!

Holy cow man it does work. Thank you so much.