[Unanswered]  Zeta or dimension.

Which one is better. I need one for my z achillies 7 dagger combo.
I think Dimension is better
Dimension is better. Zeta was never good for competitive use, it is just a fun driver. Whereas Dimension has got pretty good attack.
Dimension is pretty good actually, better than Xtreme I would say, stuck before Destroy and X'
Zeta ( or even Zeta' ) are far more outclassed than Trans , ........ (1)
Dimension comes to par with Trans , ........ (2)

From eq (1) and (2)

Dimension > Trans
(Mar. 27, 2019  10:17 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Zeta ( or even Zeta' ) are far more outclassed than Trans ,        ........ (1)
Dimension comes to par with Trans ,                                                  ........ (2)

From eq (1) and (2)

Dimension > Trans

But for which one? Short, normal, or tall.
Wear out Shortest balance mode, and use it for attack. It's really good
(Mar. 27, 2019  10:17 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Zeta ( or even Zeta' ) are far more outclassed than Trans ,        ........ (1)
Dimension comes to par with Trans ,                                                  ........ (2)

From eq (1) and (2)

Dimension > Trans
Not really, Zt and T both have their strengths and weaknesses.
Only use Dm in attack. Balance mode does have decent ko defense due to the rubber spike, but on an attack oriented layer like Cho-Z Achilles, this would be pretty useless, and balance mode is easily outspun. While attack mode is pretty uncontrollable, it is very, VERY fast, which can lead to some good bursts and knockouts. Also, don't be too dependant on a certain height, because the twist locks on dimension, or at least mine, are awful and it changes height due to my bey's rotation speed.
(Mar. 27, 2019  2:10 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Only use Dm in attack. Balance mode does have decent ko defense due to the rubber spike, but on an attack oriented layer like Cho-Z Achilles, this would be pretty useless, and balance mode is easily outspun. While attack mode is pretty uncontrollable, it is very, VERY fast, which can lead to some good bursts and knockouts. Also, don't be too dependant on a certain height, because the twist locks on dimension, or at least mine, are awful and it changes height due to my bey's rotation speed.

Good enough all that is left for the frame. I have 7 but I need a frame. I was originally going to use dagger.
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:43 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  2:10 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Only use Dm in attack. Balance mode does have decent ko defense due to the rubber spike, but on an attack oriented layer like Cho-Z Achilles, this would be pretty useless, and balance mode is easily outspun. While attack mode is pretty uncontrollable, it is very, VERY fast, which can lead to some good bursts and knockouts. Also, don't be too dependant on a certain height, because the twist locks on dimension, or at least mine, are awful and it changes height due to my bey's rotation speed.

Good enough all that is left for the frame. I have 7 but I need a frame. I was originally going to use dagger.

Use Bump. it is the heaviest frame that wouldn't scrape on a low height.
(Mar. 27, 2019  8:10 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:43 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Good enough all that is left for the frame. I have 7 but I need a frame. I was originally going to use dagger.

Use Bump. it is the heaviest frame that wouldn't scrape on a low height.

Bump is already used for cho-z achillies. I would've got meteor but I don't have that. I do have cross' Glaive, and under. If I'm going to take off bump off chozetsu achillies then I need a replacement for it.
Zeta is better than Dimension in terms of stamina, and unlike Dimension, has a ' version that increases burst resistance.

Zeta' can work for stationary combos when set to stamina mode, and all of its modes, while outclassed, are still decent in terms of performance.

I don't have Dimension, so take my words with a grain of salt.
dimension is way better all of zetas modes are basically other drivers that are heavily outclassed in the meta. dimension is basically an upgraded version of trans
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:42 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: dimension is way better all of zetas modes are basically other drivers that are heavily outclassed in the meta. dimension is basically an upgraded version of trans

I see it as a combination of xtend and trans.

(Mar. 27, 2019  9:40 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Zeta is better than Dimension in terms of stamina, and unlike Dimension, has a ' version that increases burst resistance.

Zeta' can work for stationary combos when set to stamina mode, and all of its modes, while outclassed, are still decent in terms of performance.

I don't have Dimension, so take my words with a grain of salt.
I have zeta too and I can say that stamina mode is better but for dimension attack is better. So 2 sides.