[Unanswered]  Why is Valkyrie so bad on dash drivers when it feels so tight?

This question deserves a thread because it needs to be answered once and for all.
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: This question deserves a thread because it needs to be answered once and for all.

because like what I said it gets hit and clicks it goes straight to half whereas ashura and achilles go to one or two click at the 1/5 mark valkyire is at 1/2 achilles is at 1/5 then mega hit valkyire bursts and achilles is at 3/4 at most
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:45 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: This question deserves a thread because it needs to be answered once and for all.

because like what I said it gets hit and clicks it goes straight to half whereas ashura and achilles go to one or two click at the 1/5 mark valkyire is at 1/2 achilles is at 1/5 then mega hit valkyire bursts and achilles is at 3/4 at most

But Ashura and Achilles would click faster.
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:45 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: because like what I said it gets hit and clicks it goes straight to half whereas ashura and achilles go to one or two click at the 1/5 mark valkyire is at 1/2 achilles is at 1/5 then mega hit valkyire bursts and achilles is at 3/4 at most

But Ashura and Achilles would click faster.

but with a dash driver it makes no difference at all valkyrie is more slopes then teeth
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:47 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: But Ashura and Achilles would click faster.

but with a dash driver it makes no difference at all valkyrie is more slopes then teeth

The teeth are still crazy strong.
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:47 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: but with a dash driver it makes no difference at all valkyrie is more slopes then teeth

The teeth are still crazy strong.

teeth height doesn't matter too much with dash drivers it how many teeth it has that matter
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:51 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: The teeth are still crazy strong.

teeth height doesn't matter too much with dash drivers it how many teeth it has that matter

Let's see, 2 strong teeth + Dash driver= Teeth that can barely move. 4 Decent teeth + Dash Diver= 4 strong teeth
Its really based on preference. Some people prefer to have more teeth just in case a click does happen. Valkyrie + Dash Driver is not totally immune to clicks, after all. As you said, Valkyrie vs Ashura is like a choice between 2 very strong clicks vs 6 strong clicks.

I personally prefer the 3 click chips like Joker/Dragon/Diaboros/Spriggan. I had a bad experience using Ashura/Bahamut once lol

The slash layer base has very high recoil, and that could be why it bursts so much. However, if your using a different layer base, idk.
(Oct. 14, 2019  4:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

The slash layer base has very high recoil, and that could be why it bursts so much. However, if your using a different layer base, idk.
Not talking about Slash, I'm talking about the Valkyrie chip.
(Oct. 14, 2019  4:57 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  4:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: The slash layer base has very high recoil, and that could be why it bursts so much. However, if your using a different layer base, idk.
Not talking about Slash, I'm talking about the Valkyrie chip.

Oh, well in that case, idk. I've noticed different bases work differently with the same chip(Burst resistance wise, I know the bases preform differently in battle) With the slash layer base from the GT Triple Set, My sV doesn't burst often, but with the slash that came with it, it bursts like crazy.
Why do you think Valkyrie Chip is bad?
It is still a considerable choice for Judgment and it is also able to help those Bases that terribly lower the teeth like Flare.
(Oct. 14, 2019  5:41 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Why do you think Valkyrie Chip is bad?
It is still a considerable choice for Judgment and it is also able to help those Bases that terribly lower the teeth like Flare.

just burst too much for me
(Oct. 14, 2019  5:41 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Why do you think Valkyrie Chip is bad?
It has the worst burst resistance pretty much. Its 2 teeth design is a bad one.
(Oct. 14, 2019  6:55 PM)bladekid Wrote:
It has the worst burst resistance pretty much. Its 2 teeth design is a bad one.
Hell no, it's excellent for Bases like Bushin.
(Oct. 14, 2019  6:59 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  6:55 PM)bladekid Wrote: It has the worst burst resistance pretty much. Its 2 teeth design is a bad one.
Hell no, it's excellent for Bases like Bushin.
HAHAHAHAHAHA no, it's awful for them. Bushin isn't even good anyways.
(Oct. 14, 2019  7:23 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  6:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hell no, it's excellent for Bases like Bushin.
HAHAHAHAHAHA no, it's awful for them. Bushin isn't even good anyways.
Yes Bushin is terrible, but Valkyrie is much better for Bases like Lord than Achilles and Ashura.
I think Valkyrie works great. I use it on my Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Octa Retsu combo. I was considering Dragon, but the teeth didn't feel as good.
(Oct. 14, 2019  8:00 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  7:23 PM)bladekid Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHA no, it's awful for them. Bushin isn't even good anyways.
Yes Bushin is terrible, but Valkyrie is much better for Bases like Lord than Achilles and Ashura.

Yeah, because Lord isn't gonna burst anyways and Valkyrie is the heaviest.
(Oct. 14, 2019  10:42 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  8:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes Bushin is terrible, but Valkyrie is much better for Bases like Lord than Achilles and Ashura.

Yeah, because Lord isn't gonna burst anyways and Valkyrie is the heaviest.

All the chips are the same weight.
(Oct. 14, 2019  10:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  10:42 PM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah, because Lord isn't gonna burst anyways and Valkyrie is the heaviest.

All the chips are the same weight.
No they don't.
(Oct. 14, 2019  8:00 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  7:23 PM)bladekid Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHA no, it's awful for them. Bushin isn't even good anyways.

Valkyrie and Longinus are the best Chips (Burst Resistance-wise) to use on Defense and Stamina Bases. Valkyrie and Longinus also work decently well on Attack and Balance Bases when there isn't a Dash Driver. If you try Slash Valkyrie Blitz Quick' against Orb Egis 0 Star Keep and then try the same combo with Ashura, you'll probably notice that Valkyrie is going to be at one click much more often than Ashura will be halfway through Bursting.
(Oct. 15, 2019  11:42 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  8:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes Bushin is terrible, but Valkyrie is much better for Bases like Lord than Achilles and Ashura.

Valkyrie and Longinus are the best Chips (Burst Resistance-wise) to use on Defense and Stamina Bases. Valkyrie and Longinus also work decently well on Attack and Balance Bases when there isn't a Dash Driver. If you try Slash Valkyrie Blitz Quick' against Orb Egis 0 Star Keep and then try the same combo with Ashura, you'll probably notice that Valkyrie is going to be at one click much more often than Ashura will be halfway through Bursting.
I guess 2 strong clicks is better than 1 very strong teeth.

(Oct. 15, 2019  11:26 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  10:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: All the chips are the same weight.
No they don't.
Yes they are.
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:47 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: But Ashura and Achilles would click faster.

If they are more like slopes couldn’t you use a combo like Heaven Valkyrie on bearing so you could unclick. That our just use the gen weight
(Oct. 15, 2019  2:03 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2019  11:42 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Valkyrie and Longinus are the best Chips (Burst Resistance-wise) to use on Defense and Stamina Bases. Valkyrie and Longinus also work decently well on Attack and Balance Bases when there isn't a Dash Driver. If you try Slash Valkyrie Blitz Quick' against Orb Egis 0 Star Keep and then try the same combo with Ashura, you'll probably notice that Valkyrie is going to be at one click much more often than Ashura will be halfway through Bursting.
I guess 2 strong clicks is better than 1 very strong teeth.

(Oct. 15, 2019  11:26 AM)bladekid Wrote: No they don't.
Yes they are.
Ok, then by that logic the frame weigh the same.