[Unanswered]  Why every people hate the series and beyblades after the original series?

Why every people hate the series and  beyblades after the original series?
Where did you hear that? From what I've seen, Metal Fight was universally loved and was considered the peak of the series (after typical "It's different and I don't like it" feelings passed)

Burst had a much rockier start due to numerous issues (teeth wear on earlier layers, the very unbalanced metagame) but it stabilized in the God Layer System and is well liked now
the people that comments in beyblade videos

they must be bladers too
This belongs in Beyblade General Discussion.
(May. 01, 2018  9:01 PM)BladerKeith Wrote: the people that comments in beyblade videos

they must be bladers too

The Youtube comment section can be quite a cesspool. Some channels will generally bring nicer people due to a like-minds factor, but trolls and haters are everywhere.

So don't expect the Youtube comments to represent "everyone".
(May. 01, 2018  8:53 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Where did you hear that? From what I've seen, Metal Fight was universally loved and was considered the peak of the series (after typical "It's different and I don't like it" feelings passed)

Burst had a much rockier start due to numerous issues (teeth wear on earlier layers, the very unbalanced metagame) but it stabilized in the God Layer System and is well liked now

I remember when some fans were and some still are turned off by Bursts entire gimmick, the Burst system. Either they disliked the "random" nature of these bursts or some found them weaker than the older systems which makes no sense in my opinion.

I also find MFB's popularity lasting longer and still maintains a good amount of fans compared to the old gen fans, but on the other hand whenever I ask anyone who is casual to beyblade, they immediately think of the old gen and it's almost always the only one they remember.
I think that's really just how things are, when you think about it. The "original is best!" is really old. I mean, Coca-Cola Classic is a good example of that one.  Pokémon gets the same treatment. And most people seem to think the music of their generation is the best, or in the least, the music that comes after isn't as good.

Honestly, I was losing steam with G-Revolution downplaying the bit beasts and that was one of the reasons I didn't bother with MFB. But I gave Burst a chance and I've been doing the same for MFB, and I think it's worth it.

People generally don't like change when it comes to entertainment and the like. They'll ask for change, but when they get it, they won't like it.
From what I can gather, there are several reasons why people hate any series after the OG series (whether their reasons are petty or not). That's not to say that I'm part of the supposed bandwagon since I do enjoy MFB and Burst to some extent. I'm simply saying that these are generally the reasons why people dislike everything after the OG series.

• Nostalgia - This is no surprise here since some of the original series' fans (who have still stuck by Beyblade to this day) will unfairly hate the series after Bakuten like MFB just because it's not like their childhood series which IMO is a petty reason to hate a series. That's not to say all OG fans are like this (in fact, WBO members back in 2009 gave MFB a chance and loved it and even prefer it over the OG trilogy) but you're likely to find a handful who have this mentality much like certain Pokémon fans.
  • "It's Different, So It Sucks" - This could be intertwined with the point I've made above but this is another thing I've heard people complain about. When MFB came, several people dislike the less radical designs and just for the fact that it wasn't anything like the old plastic beys. This trend unfortunately gets carried over to Burst (though by MFB fans) just because of the gimmick since people found that the battles end too quickly and as it couldn't compete against other system. Another stupid reason to hate the Burst system because they weren't meant to battle other systems.
  • "First Installment Wins" - A lot of people hate it just because "da original iz bedur becuz it came 1st"
  • The Anime - Now I like the OG series (except V-Force) but I'll admit that it does have a lot more flaws than I'd like to admit but there are people who hate the anime that came after G-Rev just because the original cast isn't here and because "da neww characytrs r ripoffs". Of course, most people have legit reasons not to like certain Beyblade series but there are those who hate the series from MFB to Burst for dumb reasons (though the Burst anime doens't get that much flak and is pretty popular).
I'll update this post once I feel like listing more.