[Unanswered]  Why does Sword Valtryek (PS) have such low stamina?

I recently bought a Pro Series set with Sword Valtryek and Wizard Fafir and I noticed that Valtryek doesnt seem to spin all that much, even for an attack type. Anyone know why?
Poor stamina is business as usual for a stock Valkyrie/Valtryek, I would not see anything weird in it.
it may be because I mainly use hasbro beys, but it seems like it doesnt even get that proper blur when spinning, and sometimes it cancels a rush launch and immediately enters LAD when it can push a bey out of the center, thats what I mean
(Oct. 26, 2022  8:13 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: it may be because I mainly use hasbro beys, but it seems like it doesnt even get that proper blur when spinning, and sometimes it cancels a rush launch and immediately enters LAD when it can push a bey out of the center, thats what I mean

Not sure what this has to do with LAD - flat and rubber Drivers like Xtreme' just don't have much Stamina in general. It could also be that you're just not used to using rubber Attack.
(Oct. 24, 2022  8:44 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: I recently bought a Pro Series set with Sword Valtryek and Wizard Fafir and I noticed that Valtryek doesnt seem to spin all that much, even for an attack type. Anyone know why?

Probably because it is Xtreme. It is meant to have low Stamina but it is really fast and is the Best Attack Driver in the Whole Beyblade Meta. It’s a really good pick up and it doesn’t really need Stamina to accel.
(Oct. 26, 2022  9:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2022  8:44 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: I recently bought a Pro Series set with Sword Valtryek and Wizard Fafir and I noticed that Valtryek doesnt seem to spin all that much, even for an attack type. Anyone know why?

Probably because it is Xtreme. It is meant to have low Stamina but it is really fast and is the Best Attack Driver in the Whole Beyblade Meta. It’s a really good pick up and it doesn’t really need Stamina to accel.

I see. What would be a good combination for it?
(Oct. 28, 2022  4:01 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2022  9:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Probably because it is Xtreme. It is meant to have low Stamina but it is really fast and is the Best Attack Driver in the Whole Beyblade Meta. It’s a really good pick up and it doesn’t really need Stamina to accel.

I see. What would be a good combination for it?
judgement dragon 2 blitz extreme' sen