[Unanswered]  Why are burst ripcord launchers so weak or inconsistent?

I dunno if I'm just using them wrong or what, but ripcords tend to get weak or broken for me real fast, specifically Legend Spriggan and Venom/Erase Diabolos' LR ripcord launchers.

I mean they seem tight and smooth when I insert and pull the winder when there's no beyblade attached, but if there is one attached the launches were so weak that they look like as if they were hand-spun..unless I pull it in a certain way, I never get that 'smooth' feeling when launching, and instead I get repeated grinding sounds.
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:07 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: I dunno if I'm just using them wrong or what, but ripcords tend to get weak or broken for me real fast, specifically Legend Spriggan and Venom/Erase Diabolos' LR ripcord launchers.

I mean they seem tight and smooth when I insert and pull the winder when there's no beyblade attached, but if there is one attached the launches were so weak that they look like as if they were hand-spun..unless I pull it in a certain way, I never get that 'smooth' feeling when launching, and instead I get repeated grinding sounds.

At first, they are good(imo ,and depends on the weight of the beys) since I hate the fact that I need to hold back with my strength when using string launcher ,but yeah,the gear wear out easily (maybe because i was too harsh with it😂)
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:51 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:07 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: I dunno if I'm just using them wrong or what, but ripcords tend to get weak or broken for me real fast, specifically Legend Spriggan and Venom/Erase Diabolos' LR ripcord launchers.

At first, they are good(imo ,and depends on the weight of the beys) since I hate the fact that I need to hold back with my strength when using string launcher ,but yeah,the gear wear out easily (maybe because i was too harsh with it😂)
Lmao i have to hold back my strength too, one day i didn't, i ended up with a bey going mock 10 and a broken cho-z Achilles launcher XD
I've found with my ripcord that if I use as much power as I can when pulling, I actually get a weaker launch.
And skipping teeth, which can't be good for the launcher.

There's a sweet spot in it, where when I pull I get the strongest launch I can get, without skipping teeth. Everytime I hear that skip I know I have to be damaging it somehow.
I would say that MFB launchers are stronger, but stronger doesn't mean better
My LS LR launcher seems to have already worn after a few launches. My VDB one's left spin slot still works but the right one basically isn't worth using anymore, which is weird because I practically never use that part of the launcher.